Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events
Topic:  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?

Topic:  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
Author
Message
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:18:00 PM 
Jerry86 wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

As for Trump being indicted, I said there's clear evidence linking his administration to Russia. We've seen that already.


You should send that evidence over to Mueller. Apparently, he's still looking for it.


It seems you've been asleep for two days. Do me a favor and check out the news from yesterday and then meet back here so we can debrief.



You may have missed your calling in life. If things are such a slam dunk how come Mueller & Co. don't know as much as you know .. or think you know? I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with them and pass along the damning evidence.


How about this: make the case that there isn't a connection. Between Papadopolous, Manafort, Carter Page, the Trump sons, etc.

We know a lot now, much of it sworn under oath. Make your case. How can you possibly argue there's no connection at this point?

Last Edited: 10/31/2017 3:24:02 PM by Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:20:08 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Are you angry?


Nope. I'm sad.
Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:24:38 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Are you angry?


Nope. I'm sad.


Well don't be so sad, little camper! Your man has all the evidence he needs. You said so yourself!

Oh, but wait. Mueller is waiting for me (little-ole me!) to put pressure on my congressmen so that they will "get to the bottom of this!" Without that step, Mueller's hands are tied...

Now I see why you're sad.
Back to Top
  
Kevin Finnegan
General User

Member Since: 2/4/2005
Location: Rockton, IL
Post Count: 767

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:34:08 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Are you angry?


Nope. I'm sad.


Well don't be so sad, little camper! Your man has all the evidence he needs. You said so yourself!

Oh, but wait. Mueller is waiting for me (little-ole me!) to put pressure on my congressmen so that they will "get to the bottom of this!" Without that step, Mueller's hands are tied...

Now I see why you're sad.


No, here's the sad part. Too many (including you on this post) seem to think that Mueller is working for a 'side'. 'Your man' he's referred to. No, he's an American, appointed by a Republican president previously, who is working for justice and looking to uphold the Constitution. He has been very tight-lipped about nearly everything so far. Just look at how many people knew about George P ahead of time yesterday. He's nobody's 'man', he's an independent investigator. Too many accusations are being taken at Mueller and the man is standing tall, staying professional, not responding to any of the Fox News or White House allegations about him. I do hope that everybody does believe in what OCF said, that he hopes the truth comes out, whatever that may be. Robert Mueller truly seems to have only that in mind, not a political agenda of any sort. I believe that if he uncovers nothing, that's what there is...nothing. But if he finds something of collusion or of obstruction, I will believe him as well. I would hope all Americans would agree with that.
Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:40:29 PM 
finnOhio wrote:

No, here's the sad part. Too many (including you on this post) seem to think that Mueller is working for a 'side'. 'Your man' he's referred to. No, he's an American, appointed by a Republican president previously, who is working for justice and looking to uphold the Constitution. He has been very tight-lipped about nearly everything so far. Just look at how many people knew about George P ahead of time yesterday. He's nobody's 'man', he's an independent investigator. Too many accusations are being taken at Mueller and the man is standing tall, staying professional, not responding to any of the Fox News or White House allegations about him. I do hope that everybody does believe in what OCF said, that he hopes the truth comes out, whatever that may be. Robert Mueller truly seems to have only that in mind, not a political agenda of any sort. I believe that if he uncovers nothing, that's what there is...nothing. But if he finds something of collusion or of obstruction, I will believe him as well. I would hope all Americans would agree with that.


Uh huh. Right.

Because conservatives are fiercely protective of their politicians. We'll do anything to protect our man!

And liberals. My god! They can't wait to get to the truth regarding Hillary! Except for you... You said in an earlier post that chasing Hillary was crazy because she was "out of power" or "that was a waste of time" or something...

Back to Top
  
DelBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/26/2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Post Count: 1,135

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:53:20 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
finnOhio wrote:

No, here's the sad part. Too many (including you on this post) seem to think that Mueller is working for a 'side'. 'Your man' he's referred to. No, he's an American, appointed by a Republican president previously, who is working for justice and looking to uphold the Constitution. He has been very tight-lipped about nearly everything so far. Just look at how many people knew about George P ahead of time yesterday. He's nobody's 'man', he's an independent investigator. Too many accusations are being taken at Mueller and the man is standing tall, staying professional, not responding to any of the Fox News or White House allegations about him. I do hope that everybody does believe in what OCF said, that he hopes the truth comes out, whatever that may be. Robert Mueller truly seems to have only that in mind, not a political agenda of any sort. I believe that if he uncovers nothing, that's what there is...nothing. But if he finds something of collusion or of obstruction, I will believe him as well. I would hope all Americans would agree with that.


Uh huh. Right.

Because conservatives are fiercely protective of their politicians. We'll do anything to protect our man!

And liberals. My god! They can't wait to get to the truth regarding Hillary! Except for you... You said in an earlier post that chasing Hillary was crazy because she was "out of power" or "that was a waste of time" or something...



Liberals were some of the MOST critical people of Hillary in the last election. The "Bernie or Bust" crowd was finding any reason to dislike her. I thought that was stupid then and I think it is stupid now. The big difference is that Hillary is a private citizen and a failed Presidential candidate. Donald Trump is POTUS. If they're both guilty of something then I hope they both get their respective due, but one (I'll let you guess which one!) has much more impact on my life and the country.


BA OHIO 2010, BS OHIO 2010, MA Delaware 2012

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:54:07 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
finnOhio wrote:

No, here's the sad part. Too many (including you on this post) seem to think that Mueller is working for a 'side'. 'Your man' he's referred to. No, he's an American, appointed by a Republican president previously, who is working for justice and looking to uphold the Constitution. He has been very tight-lipped about nearly everything so far. Just look at how many people knew about George P ahead of time yesterday. He's nobody's 'man', he's an independent investigator. Too many accusations are being taken at Mueller and the man is standing tall, staying professional, not responding to any of the Fox News or White House allegations about him. I do hope that everybody does believe in what OCF said, that he hopes the truth comes out, whatever that may be. Robert Mueller truly seems to have only that in mind, not a political agenda of any sort. I believe that if he uncovers nothing, that's what there is...nothing. But if he finds something of collusion or of obstruction, I will believe him as well. I would hope all Americans would agree with that.


Uh huh. Right.

Because conservatives are fiercely protective of their politicians. We'll do anything to protect our man!

And liberals. My god! They can't wait to get to the truth regarding Hillary! Except for you... You said in an earlier post that chasing Hillary was crazy because she was "out of power" or "that was a waste of time" or something...



You're welcome to explain why it isn't a waste of time. You're also welcome to explain why yesterday's indictments aren't important. OCF first raised the possibility, and a couple of people provided reasons why they felt an investigation isn't warranted.

If you think that's unfair and inconsistent, that's totally fine, but you should provide some support for why you think that that goes beyond identity politics. We're capable of having real, useful conversations here occasionally. You should consider participating.

Last Edited: 10/31/2017 4:01:20 PM by Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame

Back to Top
  
Kevin Finnegan
General User

Member Since: 2/4/2005
Location: Rockton, IL
Post Count: 767

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 3:57:33 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
finnOhio wrote:

No, here's the sad part. Too many (including you on this post) seem to think that Mueller is working for a 'side'. 'Your man' he's referred to. No, he's an American, appointed by a Republican president previously, who is working for justice and looking to uphold the Constitution. He has been very tight-lipped about nearly everything so far. Just look at how many people knew about George P ahead of time yesterday. He's nobody's 'man', he's an independent investigator. Too many accusations are being taken at Mueller and the man is standing tall, staying professional, not responding to any of the Fox News or White House allegations about him. I do hope that everybody does believe in what OCF said, that he hopes the truth comes out, whatever that may be. Robert Mueller truly seems to have only that in mind, not a political agenda of any sort. I believe that if he uncovers nothing, that's what there is...nothing. But if he finds something of collusion or of obstruction, I will believe him as well. I would hope all Americans would agree with that.


Uh huh. Right.

Because conservatives are fiercely protective of their politicians. We'll do anything to protect our man!

And liberals. My god! They can't wait to get to the truth regarding Hillary! Except for you... You said in an earlier post that chasing Hillary was crazy because she was "out of power" or "that was a waste of time" or something...



I'm not sure I can decipher what you're getting at here. I'm pretty sure you're coming across as the angry one here, but it's quite hard to tell emotion in a post. However, I'm not even close to understanding what you mean at the end. I can't recall ever even referencing Hillary Clinton in any post. I do believe she was investigated for matters last year, and throughout, I promise that I had the same mindset that I mentioned above. I felt similarly to Comey as I do to Mueller. I believe they are/were doing what they were sworn to do and didn't have an agenda. I respected the findings of the investigation, as I would have no matter what they uncovered.
Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:12:02 PM 
OK, my mistake. I confused you with another reliable lib:

Recovering Journalist wrote:

The attempt by right-wing pundits to smear people who aren't even in office and wield zero power is a pathetic hail mary attempt being engineered by the guilty parties themselves, starting with the top.
Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:13:29 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

You're welcome to explain why it isn't a waste of time.


I believe the onus is on the prosecution, yes? And since Mueller is well armed, let the fireworks begin!
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:15:07 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
OK, my mistake. I confused you with another reliable lib:

Recovering Journalist wrote:

The attempt by right-wing pundits to smear people who aren't even in office and wield zero power is a pathetic hail mary attempt being engineered by the guilty parties themselves, starting with the top.


You could try addressing the point he's making. Why is it not a hail mary? What about this do you think warrants investigation?
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:16:50 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

You're welcome to explain why it isn't a waste of time.


I believe the onus is on the prosecution, yes? And since Mueller is well armed, let the fireworks begin!


Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time, but I was actually asking you to explain why you think it's warranted to investigate Hillary at this time. Mueller, currently, has nothing to do with that. And since you're the one calling for it, in this case, that makes you the prosecution.

So have at it.
Back to Top
  
Jerry86
General User

Member Since: 12/18/2010
Post Count: 579

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:23:16 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Jerry86 wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

As for Trump being indicted, I said there's clear evidence linking his administration to Russia. We've seen that already.


You should send that evidence over to Mueller. Apparently, he's still looking for it.


It seems you've been asleep for two days. Do me a favor and check out the news from yesterday and then meet back here so we can debrief.



You may have missed your calling in life. If things are such a slam dunk how come Mueller & Co. don't know as much as you know .. or think you know? I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with them and pass along the damning evidence.


How about this: make the case that there isn't a connection. Between Papadopolous, Manafort, Carter Page, the Trump sons, etc.

We know a lot now, much of it sworn under oath. Make your case. How can you possibly argue there's no connection at this point?



I have no case to make. I'm perfectly willing to wait until the facts come out. Your post(s) seem to suggest you have solid evidence that Mueller doesn't have. And if you truly have that I think it's 100% relevant to pass that along. That can get them to the end point sooner versus later. On the other hand if you're merely conjecturing and hypothesizing based on assumptions you think may be facts then that's a different story. Mueller can't jump to conclusions in something this serious based on things that are non-factual at this time.
Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:27:28 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

You're welcome to explain why it isn't a waste of time.


I believe the onus is on the prosecution, yes? And since Mueller is well armed, let the fireworks begin!


Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time, but I was actually asking you to explain why you think it's warranted to investigate Hillary at this time. Mueller, currently, has nothing to do with that. And since you're the one calling for it, in this case, that makes you the prosecution.

So have at it.


There you go being angry again. Calm down, little buddy!
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:28:43 PM 
Jerry86 wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Jerry86 wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

As for Trump being indicted, I said there's clear evidence linking his administration to Russia. We've seen that already.


You should send that evidence over to Mueller. Apparently, he's still looking for it.


It seems you've been asleep for two days. Do me a favor and check out the news from yesterday and then meet back here so we can debrief.



You may have missed your calling in life. If things are such a slam dunk how come Mueller & Co. don't know as much as you know .. or think you know? I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with them and pass along the damning evidence.


How about this: make the case that there isn't a connection. Between Papadopolous, Manafort, Carter Page, the Trump sons, etc.

We know a lot now, much of it sworn under oath. Make your case. How can you possibly argue there's no connection at this point?



I have no case to make. I'm perfectly willing to wait until the facts come out. Your post(s) seem to suggest you have solid evidence that Mueller doesn't have. And if you truly have that I think it's 100% relevant to pass that along. That can get them to the end point sooner versus later. On the other hand if you're merely conjecturing and hypothesizing based on assumptions you think may be facts then that's a different story. Mueller can't jump to conclusions in something this serious based on things that are non-factual at this time.


What do you think happened yesterday? Do you think it didn't clearly show an improper connection between Trump's foreign policy advisor and Russia? Papadopolous plead guilty to exactly that.

I'm not sure why stating what happened is being viewed as some political position and overreach.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:29:39 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:

You're welcome to explain why it isn't a waste of time.


I believe the onus is on the prosecution, yes? And since Mueller is well armed, let the fireworks begin!


Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time, but I was actually asking you to explain why you think it's warranted to investigate Hillary at this time. Mueller, currently, has nothing to do with that. And since you're the one calling for it, in this case, that makes you the prosecution.

So have at it.


There you go being angry again. Calm down, little buddy!


Okay, sure. Let me know when you're open to engaging in the conversation. Happy to engage whenever you're open to it.

Last Edited: 10/31/2017 4:34:21 PM by Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame

Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:37:17 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
\
Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time...


Who's the angry one now, Finn?

Last Edited: 10/31/2017 4:37:48 PM by Robert Fox

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:43:35 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
\
Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time...


Who's the angry one now, Finn?


I'm not sure why you seem to think I'm so angry. I'm honestly just perplexed at the lengths you'll go to avoid discussing the topic at hand. I'm open to an investigation of Clinton -- I said that in my first reply to OCF. I'm just having trouble understanding why it's warranted.

Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:47:19 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
\
Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time...


Who's the angry one now, Finn?


I'm not sure why you seem to think I'm so angry. I'm honestly just perplexed at the lengths you'll go to avoid discussing the topic at hand. I'm open to an investigation of Clinton -- I said that in my first reply to OCF. I'm just having trouble understanding why it's warranted.



Well if you're not angry, and you simply talk to people the way you attempt to talk to me (see above), then you've got real problems. So which is it? You're either angry, or you're just an asshole.

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 1,773

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:49:41 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
\
Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time...


Who's the angry one now, Finn?


I'm not sure why you seem to think I'm so angry. I'm honestly just perplexed at the lengths you'll go to avoid discussing the topic at hand. I'm open to an investigation of Clinton -- I said that in my first reply to OCF. I'm just having trouble understanding why it's warranted.



Well if you're not angry, and you simply talk to people the way you attempt to talk to me (see above), then you've got real problems. So which is it? You're either angry, or you're just an asshole.



I've actually explained this to you before. I'm an asshole to you, because you're an asshole and deserve it. For example, look at your posts today.

To others, I'm perfectly respectful.




Back to Top
  
Kevin Finnegan
General User

Member Since: 2/4/2005
Location: Rockton, IL
Post Count: 767

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:50:38 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
\
Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time...


Who's the angry one now, Finn?


Robert,

I think the issue that BLSOS has, and I'd have to agree, is that you seem to come here just to stir the pot and add nothing to the conversation. He may be getting angry at trying to have a conversation with you while you offer little in reply. You may have valid points to make, but instead you fire off missives with veiled insults. For example, I gather your shot that I am just another 'reliable lib' is, to you, an invective. It's fun to come here and debate, to have a rational discussion about these topics. I heartily disagree with many on this thread, but I've enjoyed hearing some of their sides, such as those from OCF and LC. Again, I disagree often with them, but I enjoy reading their posts.

Where I think BLSOS (or maybe DFC) was wrong was to say that conservatives are rushing to defend the administration while attacking the prosecution. I believe he's wrong to say that it is 'conservatives' doing just that. My parents are about as conservative as it comes, but they no longer see themselves in the Republican party as it now governs. I think, instead, the language should be switched to say GOP loyalists are rushing to defend. I believe the true conservatives, such as a select few in congress, are not as quick to defend this administration.

Last Edited: 10/31/2017 4:51:40 PM by Kevin Finnegan

Back to Top
  
DelBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/26/2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Post Count: 1,135

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 4:52:25 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
Robert Fox wrote:
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
\
Oops, you've gone and gotten yourself mixed up. I know it's complicated, talking and thinking about more than one thing at a time...


Who's the angry one now, Finn?


I'm not sure why you seem to think I'm so angry. I'm honestly just perplexed at the lengths you'll go to avoid discussing the topic at hand. I'm open to an investigation of Clinton -- I said that in my first reply to OCF. I'm just having trouble understanding why it's warranted.



Well if you're not angry, and you simply talk to people the way you attempt to talk to me (see above), then you've got real problems. So which is it? You're either angry, or you're just an asshole.



You seem to only jump into the conversation when you want to rile people up and then call them an asshole. You've done this multiple times to me as well. You say a point isn't valid, provide no evidence or argument to back up what you claim, and then when someone points that out you call them names. It's like a broken record at this point.


BA OHIO 2010, BS OHIO 2010, MA Delaware 2012

Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 5:05:39 PM 
DelBobcat wrote:

You seem to only jump into the conversation when you want to rile people up and then call them an asshole. You've done this multiple times to me as well. You say a point isn't valid, provide no evidence or argument to back up what you claim, and then when someone points that out you call them names. It's like a broken record at this point.


No. You missed it entirely. I didn't say a point wasn't valid. I said that if Mueller had all the facts that he should proceed with his case. That's it. For some reason, BLSOS hates that. Probably because he wants to have an argument about what he considers to be the facts of the case. The point is, if the facts are as unshakable as BLSOS contends, then this is a moot discussion.

And I don't recall ever calling you an asshole. I think I called you pretentious. Maybe I should reconsider.



Back to Top
  
DelBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/26/2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Post Count: 1,135

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 5:15:43 PM 
Robert Fox wrote:
DelBobcat wrote:

You seem to only jump into the conversation when you want to rile people up and then call them an asshole. You've done this multiple times to me as well. You say a point isn't valid, provide no evidence or argument to back up what you claim, and then when someone points that out you call them names. It's like a broken record at this point.


No. You missed it entirely. I didn't say a point wasn't valid. I said that if Mueller had all the facts that he should proceed with his case. That's it. For some reason, BLSOS hates that. Probably because he wants to have an argument about what he considers to be the facts of the case. The point is, if the facts are as unshakable as BLSOS contends, then this is a moot discussion.

And I don't recall ever calling you an asshole. I think I called you pretentious. Maybe I should reconsider.





I believe that the claim was that evidence has pointed to a connection between Russia and the Trump campaign. You seem to think that Mueller doesn't believe that or isn't indicating it. But there is very public evidence that it is the case, including the guilty plea from a former adviser. I'm sure Mueller will continue with his case, but we already do KNOW that at least one Trump adviser had interactions with Russians and then lied about them. We also already know that Trump's own son did the same thing. Unless you haven't been keeping up with the news for the past year I don't know what point you're trying to make.

And I do believe it is true that you haven't called me an asshole (yet), but you've called me names on more than one occasion when I disagreed with you. You've also done it to many others. As far as I know, OCF, RP, and the others with which I've had disagreements with have never done that.


BA OHIO 2010, BS OHIO 2010, MA Delaware 2012

Back to Top
  
Robert Fox
General User

Member Since: 11/16/2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Post Count: 2,039

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: How many will kneel at 1:00 today?
   Posted: 10/31/2017 5:17:14 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:


I've actually explained this to you before. I'm an asshole to you, because you're an asshole and deserve it. For example, look at your posts today.

To others, I'm perfectly respectful.



Well, I'm sorry we couldn't work together. You know, as friends.

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  401 - 425  of 700 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28    Next >
View Other 'General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties