Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball Recruiting
Topic:  2022 6'9'' SF Lukas Gudavičius (Avon Old Farms School, CT) - Ohio offer

Topic:  2022 6'9'' SF Lukas Gudavičius (Avon Old Farms School, CT) - Ohio offer
Author
General User

Member Since: 11/17/2006

Message Not Read  2022 6'9'' SF Lukas Gudavičius (Avon Old Farms School, CT) - Ohio offer
   Posted: 7/15/2021 9:01:07 AM 
From Lithuania. https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/lukas-gudavicius

Also holds offers from Seton Hall, Maryland, Vermont, Hofstra, ...and Southern Utah.

The Optimist
General User

Member Since: 3/16/2007

Message Not Read  RE: 2022 6'9'' SF Lukas Gudavičius (Avon Old Farms School, CT) - Ohio offer
   Posted: 7/24/2021 12:43:54 PM 
He moves very well for his size. Slide him right into the Vander Plas role...

https://twitter.com/endless_motor/status/1416759807600599...

I've seen crazier things happen.

Black 41 Flash Reverse

The Optimist
General User

Member Since: 3/16/2007

Message Not Read  RE: 2022 6'9'' SF Lukas Gudavičius (Avon Old Farms School, CT) - Ohio offer
   Posted: 7/26/2021 5:00:27 PM 
Maryland site wrote:
Lithuanian wing Lukas Gudavicius (Avon Old Farms/Avon, Conn.) has been in the United States for about a month, but during that month the 6-foot-8 2022 recruit has already started to generate attention on the recruiting trail. Gudavicious has played well for the Connecticut-based NE6 squad of the Under Armour Association during two live July events and subsequently picked up offers from Maryland, Seton Hall, Ohio and several mid-majors.

The above is a snippet from a Maryland fan page... Notice how they mentioned Ohio by name and didn't lump us in as a mid-major... I guess that means we are a high-major now!

I expect more high-majors offers are coming... Boals is going big on this one!

I've seen crazier things happen.

Black 41 Flash Reverse

FearLeon
General User

Member Since: 3/12/2005

Posted: 7/26/2021 5:06:06 PM 
The Optimist wrote:
Maryland site wrote:
Lithuanian wing Lukas Gudavicius (Avon Old Farms/Avon, Conn.) has been in the United States for about a month, but during that month the 6-foot-8 2022 recruit has already started to generate attention on the recruiting trail. Gudavicious has played well for the Connecticut-based NE6 squad of the Under Armour Association during two live July events and subsequently picked up offers from Maryland, Seton Hall, Ohio and several mid-majors.

The above is a snippet from a Maryland fan page... Notice how they mentioned Ohio by name and didn't lump us in as a mid-major... I guess that means we are a high-major now!

I expect more high-majors offers are coming... Boals is going big on this one!

Or they think we are the school in Columbus....uggghhh.

#BleedGreen #TrentIsGOAT

Showing Replies:  1 - 4  of 4 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Basketball Recruiting' Topics

Copyright ©2021 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties