Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football
Topic:  Hotel Strategy

Topic:  Hotel Strategy
Author
Message
Club Hyatt
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,041

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 11:19:38 AM 
I'm looking at trying to get hotels booked for the fall. Always a strategy is needed when booking for fall football games. There is some availability in Athens yet for the weekend of the UMass game. Friday and Saturday night at the Super 8 is listing for $310 per night. That hotel is technically in Athens but definitely not within waling distance to Peden Stadium. The Baymont which is somewhat walkable to Peden is selling for $225 per night. If you are coming from the East downtown Parkersburg has a new Marriott for $130 a night. Its not in Athens but is the Super 8 really in Athens?

https://www.skyscanner.com /


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
Sean Gallagher
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2012
Post Count: 131

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 12:19:04 PM 
Uncle Wes wrote:
I'm looking at trying to get hotels booked for the fall. Always a strategy is needed when booking for fall football games. There is some availability in Athens yet for the weekend of the UMass game. Friday and Saturday night at the Super 8 is listing for $310 per night. That hotel is technically in Athens but definitely not within waling distance to Peden Stadium. The Baymont which is somewhat walkable to Peden is selling for $225 per night. If you are coming from the East downtown Parkersburg has a new Marriott for $130 a night. Its not in Athens but is the Super 8 really in Athens?

https://www.skyscanner.com /


I'm guessing it is in the city limits. it's about as far east as you can go. The Holzer Clinic is the next business over (maybe two over) and I think that may also be within the "technical" city limits. The city annexed a lot of land out on East State years earlier when the McBee plant was built out that way in the mid 1960's. I know that casued a lot of controversey over school districts and the tax assessments back then. I don't know when the city acquired the Super 8 land, but I'm pretty sure they did.

I've stayed at the Super 8 on a number of occasions. Its run by the Pytal (sp) family. Assuming you don't want to drive to town or to the game, you can use the bike path to reduce the walk time. I know that's quite a haul, but it is dooable. You can also call a Green Cab and they'll motor you in at their "in-town" city rate. Green cabs are pretty consistnet and they're not pricey. If you want to be be really cheap, you can also walk to the Wallmart and the Athens bus stops there. I think the fare is only $1.

As I'm sure you're aware, the problem with these "in-town" hotels is on a lot of busy weekends they make you book both nights and its often at an inflated price. I guesss its supply and demand.

You probably are already aware of these, but I'll mention them anyway. You can try the Higlander on W. Union. Not as jazzy or new, but it seems like its clean and well run. The Day's Inn out on Coumbus Rd where Rt 33 crosses is another option. That's not really walkable to town, but Green Cab serves it. You can also try the Hometown Inn on 50 near where it comnes in contact with 33 southh of town. I've only driven past it so I can't comment on it, but its advertised as cheap.

There is also a guy named Fuller that has a cottage he rents down on Richland Avenue. I don't know what he gets for it or how he rents it. You can look at it here: http://athenscottage.com

There also was a lot of talk about Air B&B's in Athens. I think the city was trying to control them. Not sure if any are out there or if they're approved, but I remember a lot of talk about them sometime back. Good luck!

Last Edited: 1/27/2018 2:41:24 PM by Sean Gallagher

Back to Top
  
Club Hyatt
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,041

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 1:34:04 PM 
I just booked 4 nights at a 4 star resort on Hilton Head Island for $125 a night for a spring vacation. Private beach. On site restaurants with an outdoor patio bar to be outside with a drink. We'll probably rent some bikes run around the island ect. I can do all of this for less than 2 nights at a 2 star hotel in Athens during football season. I'd rather pick up a decent 100 dollar hotel outside of Athens and drive in early for a good parking spot.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
Club Hyatt
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,041

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 1:57:35 PM 
If the Super 8 can fetch $325 dollars a night the business case exists for putting in a Westin down on Richland Avenue across from the OU Inn. A small Westin with a nice steakhouse, both best hotel and top restaurant in town (the region for that matter) could be viable. There are 12 to 15 weekends a year where the hotel could fetch $350 a night. Off nights $125 people will pay instead of an economy hotel. Steakhouse would do pretty well year round with street frontage. I was in Calgary this summer on night at the airport at an economy hotel that didn't originally have a restaurant. They remodeled the hotel and attached a nice restaurant attached to the hotel for street level visibility. Cutler's restaurant in the OU Inn doesn't have street level visibility which I think hurts it.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
Sean Gallagher
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2012
Post Count: 131

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 2:43:18 PM 
I'd love to see somthng like that go in on Columbus Road. Preferably where the Sunset Motel now sits!!!
Back to Top
  
Alan Swank
General User

Member Since: 12/11/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 6,175

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 3:26:52 PM 
If i had the cash I'd put a restaurant in where Palini's is right off of Stimson right on the river. Nice dining room in an exposed brick interior, patio dining on the west side on the river, and plenty of parking. I've got the chef just don't have a million bucks.
Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 6,560

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 4:09:59 PM 
Sean Gallagher wrote:
Uncle Wes wrote:
I'm looking at trying to get hotels booked for the fall. Always a strategy is needed when booking for fall football games. There is some availability in Athens yet for the weekend of the UMass game. Friday and Saturday night at the Super 8 is listing for $310 per night. That hotel is technically in Athens but definitely not within waling distance to Peden Stadium. The Baymont which is somewhat walkable to Peden is selling for $225 per night. If you are coming from the East downtown Parkersburg has a new Marriott for $130 a night. Its not in Athens but is the Super 8 really in Athens?

https://www.skyscanner.com /


I'm guessing it is in the city limits. it's about as far east as you can go. The Holzer Clinic is the next business over (maybe two over) and I think that may also be within the "technical" city limits. The city annexed a lot of land out on East State years earlier when the McBee plant was built out that way in the mid 1960's. I know that casued a lot of controversey over school districts and the tax assessments back then. I don't know when the city acquired the Super 8 land, but I'm pretty sure they did.

I've stayed at the Super 8 on a number of occasions. Its run by the Pytal (sp) family. Assuming you don't want to drive to town or to the game, you can use the bike path to reduce the walk time. I know that's quite a haul, but it is dooable. You can also call a Green Cab and they'll motor you in at their "in-town" city rate. Green cabs are pretty consistnet and they're not pricey. If you want to be be really cheap, you can also walk to the Wallmart and the Athens bus stops there. I think the fare is only $1.

As I'm sure you're aware, the problem with these "in-town" hotels is on a lot of busy weekends they make you book both nights and its often at an inflated price. I guesss its supply and demand.

You probably are already aware of these, but I'll mention them anyway. You can try the Higlander on W. Union. Not as jazzy or new, but it seems like its clean and well run. The Day's Inn out on Coumbus Rd where Rt 33 crosses is another option. That's not really walkable to town, but Green Cab serves it. You can also try the Hometown Inn on 50 near where it comnes in contact with 33 southh of town. I've only driven past it so I can't comment on it, but its advertised as cheap.

There is also a guy named Fuller that has a cottage he rents down on Richland Avenue. I don't know what he gets for it or how he rents it. You can look at it here: http://athenscottage.com

There also was a lot of talk about Air B&B's in Athens. I think the city was trying to control them. Not sure if any are out there or if they're approved, but I remember a lot of talk about them sometime back. Good luck!



Days Inn, thatís had more caution tape and crime scene tape than anyplace in Athens. Knock yourself out.
Back to Top
  
Ohio69
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 2,749

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 4:26:08 PM 
Depending on where you are coming from the Holiday Inn Express in Logan might be as good as Parkersburg.


Can somebody hit a pull up jumper for me?.....

Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 10,772

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/27/2018 11:59:36 PM 
Alan Swank wrote:
If i had the cash I'd put a restaurant in where Palini's is right off of Stimson right on the river. Nice dining room in an exposed brick interior, patio dining on the west side on the river, and plenty of parking. I've got the chef just don't have a million bucks.


My mother-in-law always said the same thing when she visited Athens. She even made a painting of the current building.


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
Sean Gallagher
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2012
Post Count: 131

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/28/2018 6:24:08 PM 
BillyTheCat wrote:


Days Inn, thatís had more caution tape and crime scene tape than anyplace in Athens. Knock yourself out.


Ha Ha! I think the Sunset Motel can give the Day's Inn a run for the money on caution tape! But you're 100% right!
Back to Top
  
Club Hyatt
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,041

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/28/2018 8:31:25 PM 
Ohio69 wrote:
Depending on where you are coming from the Holiday Inn Express in Logan might be as good as Parkersburg.


Some of us will drive in and back out of Athens the same day. There are fans as close as the north side of Columbus that are want to make a weekend out of it and hotel in Athens. I think for these people they need to be at least able to get as close as Logan to make sense. I know some who are traveling down from the north and due to the scarcity of hotels do their hotel in Columbus of all places where you never have a problem getting a room.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
The Optimist
General User



Member Since: 3/16/2007
Location: Akron (sleeper agent)
Post Count: 4,854

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/28/2018 10:28:44 PM 
Alan Swank wrote:
If i had the cash I'd put a restaurant in where Palini's is right off of Stimson right on the river. Nice dining room in an exposed brick interior, patio dining on the west side on the river, and plenty of parking. I've got the chef just don't have a million bucks.


I like it. If done properly that could be extremely nice.

I'm surprised more hotels haven't popped up in Athens recently. Between all the University events that drive demand (not consistent but enough to make a pretty meaningful difference) and Athens location in relation to Cbus now that 33 is basically a straight shot, I would think the business case makes sense.

I checked out Airbnb. Not much in Athens itself, but a couple very scenic options not far outside of town. Could offer a pretty cool experience.


I've seen crazier things happen.

Black 41 Flash Reverse

Back to Top
  
Alan Swank
General User

Member Since: 12/11/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 6,175

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/29/2018 4:16:03 PM 
The Optimist wrote:
Alan Swank wrote:
If i had the cash I'd put a restaurant in where Palini's is right off of Stimson right on the river. Nice dining room in an exposed brick interior, patio dining on the west side on the river, and plenty of parking. I've got the chef just don't have a million bucks.


I like it. If done properly that could be extremely nice.

I'm surprised more hotels haven't popped up in Athens recently. Between all the University events that drive demand (not consistent but enough to make a pretty meaningful difference) and Athens location in relation to Cbus now that 33 is basically a straight shot, I would think the business case makes sense.

I checked out Airbnb. Not much in Athens itself, but a couple very scenic options not far outside of town. Could offer a pretty cool experience.


Airbnb is pretty much non-existent and a crime ($500 a night fine) in Athens thanks to the not in my neighborhood attitude of a former city council member. As you can see from this map, very few areas of town qualify as R 3 zones.


http://thenewpolitical.com/2016/10/18/city-council-passes... /
Back to Top
  
The Optimist
General User



Member Since: 3/16/2007
Location: Akron (sleeper agent)
Post Count: 4,854

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 8:50:13 AM 
Alan Swank wrote:
The Optimist wrote:
Alan Swank wrote:
If i had the cash I'd put a restaurant in where Palini's is right off of Stimson right on the river. Nice dining room in an exposed brick interior, patio dining on the west side on the river, and plenty of parking. I've got the chef just don't have a million bucks.


I like it. If done properly that could be extremely nice.

I'm surprised more hotels haven't popped up in Athens recently. Between all the University events that drive demand (not consistent but enough to make a pretty meaningful difference) and Athens location in relation to Cbus now that 33 is basically a straight shot, I would think the business case makes sense.

I checked out Airbnb. Not much in Athens itself, but a couple very scenic options not far outside of town. Could offer a pretty cool experience.


Airbnb is pretty much non-existent and a crime ($500 a night fine) in Athens thanks to the not in my neighborhood attitude of a former city council member. As you can see from this map, very few areas of town qualify as R 3 zones.


http://thenewpolitical.com/2016/10/18/city-council-passes... /


Interesting. A couple friends of mine had a room on Mill Street 3 or 4 years ago on HC. I guess that was prior to code enforcement catching on.

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the landlords that caters to students challenges the city on that law at some point. Airbnb would be an easy way to recover some of their loses if for some reason a house isn't on a longer lease at some point.

The prospect of dealing with the Athens government is probably a large reason hotels don't bother coming into Athens. Golf courses as well. Really any business at all. What a terrible climate for innovation.


I've seen crazier things happen.

Black 41 Flash Reverse

Back to Top
  
C Money
General User



Member Since: 8/28/2010
Post Count: 3,420

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 9:17:43 AM 
I always thought the armory would be a great project for an aspiring entrepreneur/hotelier. Asbestos abatement would be a problem, but that's a fantastic spot for a tavern/inn combo.
Back to Top
  
rpbobcat
General User

Member Since: 4/28/2006
Location: Rochelle Park, NJ
Post Count: 2,792

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 9:36:43 AM 
C Money wrote:
I always thought the armory would be a great project for an aspiring entrepreneur/hotelier. Asbestos abatement would be a problem, but that's a fantastic spot for a tavern/inn combo.


I remember "trying" to basketball in the Armory when I was at O.U.

I say trying,because any shot with an "arc" hit the roof's cross braces or trusses.

In addition to asbestos abatement,there may be another issue with trying to redevelop this site.

The issue is whether the Armory is the property of Athens or the Federal Government.

A few years ago we were doing a highway widening project in North Jersey.
We were supposed to acquire a "strip" of land from a National Guard Armory.
After 9/11 the Federal Government put in all kinds of restrictions on acquiring Federal property.

The time frame the Feds gave us to acquire the property was 10 years.

If the Armory is owned by the Feds or if they have "rights" to it, and the regulations are the same,I wouldn't count on it changing uses.




Last Edited: 1/30/2018 9:51:24 AM by rpbobcat

Back to Top
  
UpSan Bobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/30/2005
Location: Upper Sandusky, OH
Post Count: 3,547

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 11:40:42 AM 
It's amazing to me how many more hotels there are now compared to when I went to OU 15 years ago and yet there seems to be not nearly enough. Other than the OU Inn, all of the hotels then were basically budget hotels. The Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express all were not around then. The Baymont Inn was something else, I think. Whenever my parents visited, they stayed with me with the exception of once staying in Logan.
Back to Top
  
OhioStunter
General User



Member Since: 2/18/2005
Location: Chicago
Post Count: 2,516

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 2:16:44 PM 
$650 for a weekend stay at the Super 8 in Athens. Let that sink in for a while.
Back to Top
  
ou79
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 558

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 3:31:16 PM 
I agree with Optimist about the Athens business environment. When coming to Athens I always take I-70 to I-77 at Cambridge, Ohio then I-77 to US 50 just southeast of Parkersburg, WVa. I then take US 50 around Parkersburg and come out in Ohio on US50/SR7 at Belpre, Ohio. Then I take US50/SR7 to beautiful Coolville, Ohio where US 50 branches off to go west to Athens. The point in all of this is that when I am on US 50 in West Virginia the speed limit is between 65 and 70 mph. Once I cross the bridge at Belpre it goes to 60 mph, then 55 mph, then 50 mph at Coolville, Ohio then back and forth between 55 and 60 all the way to Athens, even though I am on the same 4 lane divided highway that I was on in West Virginia. I also know that Washington County is a little more lenient with that speed limit and also less patrolled. However, as soon as I hit the Athens County line I know that I will see at least 3 or 4 OSHP cars as well as Athens County Sheriff's cruisers and even the "rent a cop" in the Coolville police cruiser handing out tickets to anyone going a mile over the posted speed limit. Translated, I love how even Athens County tries to maximize it's profits off of tickets for anyone going to Athens for an event. Just my $0.02. What a way to say welcome to all who are coming to Athens!

Last Edited: 1/31/2018 8:26:30 AM by ou79

Back to Top
  
ytownbobcat
General User

Member Since: 8/7/2006
Post Count: 1,118

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 3:41:51 PM 
Most of my trips for weekend football games involve a hotel stay in Columbus near Polaris/ Easton. It is a compromise with my wife. I get football she gets shopping. Usually get back to Y-town Sunday evening.
I don't think Athens can support the type of facility most of you are describing.
Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 10,772

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 1/30/2018 5:11:50 PM 
The Optimist wrote:
. . . The prospect of dealing with the Athens government is probably a large reason hotels don't bother coming into Athens. Golf courses as well. Really any business at all. What a terrible climate for innovation.


This is an extremely true statement. It has been this way since the "hippies" took over city government -- starting in the late 1960s but not fully implemented until the late 1980s. I will say that our new mayor does not fit into the no-growth mold of the previous mayor, but he's kind of swimming up stream. One thing that might help would be having a two-party system in Athens City government again. At this point that looks to be a long time in the future. So, until then, we'll have no buildings taller than three above ground stories, no signs easily visible from the highway, no businesses that don't pass muster with City Council's enlightened sensibilities. Nelsonville is more likely to attract business now than Athens City.

Last Edited: 1/30/2018 5:16:15 PM by OhioCatFan


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
.
General User

Member Since: 2/3/2005
Post Count: 2,570

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 2/1/2018 3:44:24 PM 
OhioStunter wrote:
$650 for a weekend stay at the Super 8 in Athens. Let that sink in for a while.




I donít want to die in a Super 8 Motel

Just because somebodyís evening didnít go so well

Back to Top
  
OhioStunter
General User



Member Since: 2/18/2005
Location: Chicago
Post Count: 2,516

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 2/1/2018 6:15:16 PM 
ou79 wrote:
I agree with Optimist about the Athens business environment. When coming to Athens I always take I-70 to I-77 at Cambridge, Ohio then I-77 to US 50 just southeast of Parkersburg, WVa. I then take US 50 around Parkersburg and come out in Ohio on US50/SR7 at Belpre, Ohio. Then I take US50/SR7 to beautiful Coolville, Ohio where US 50 branches off to go west to Athens. The point in all of this is that when I am on US 50 in West Virginia the speed limit is between 65 and 70 mph. Once I cross the bridge at Belpre it goes to 60 mph, then 55 mph, then 50 mph at Coolville, Ohio then back and forth between 55 and 60 all the way to Athens, even though I am on the same 4 lane divided highway that I was on in West Virginia. I also know that Washington County is a little more lenient with that speed limit and also less patrolled. However, as soon as I hit the Athens County line I know that I will see at least 3 or 4 OSHP cars as well as Athens County Sheriff's cruisers and even the "rent a cop" in the Coolville police cruiser handing out tickets to anyone going a mile over the posted speed limit. Translated, I love how even Athens County tries to maximize it's profits off of tickets for anyone going to Athens for an event. Just my $0.02. What a way to say welcome to all who are coming to Athens!


This made me envision Roscoe P. Coltrane sitting in a speed trap for the General Lee. Every damn episode was Bo and Luke trying to prevent Athens County...er...Hazzard County from being hornswoggled by Boss Hogg.

Back to Top
  
bshot44
General User



Member Since: 2/12/2012
Post Count: 2,153

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 2/2/2018 2:58:33 PM 
OhioStunter wrote:
$650 for a weekend stay at the Super 8 in Athens. Let that sink in for a while.


That's laughable. Almost makes me want to boycott even going to games.

You can get a hotel on campus in Columbus on Michigan Saturday for less than that.

I don't understand the concept of making the fan experience as awful as humanly possible?

Bad kickoff times ...

Terrible structure to tailgate lots ...

In-game experience is below average at best ...

And you need to donate a kidney to afford hotel pricing to enjoy a football weekend in Athens ...

They make it harder and harder to justify making the trip in when I can just watch us lose to Texas State and Central Michigan in Peden Stadium on TV
Back to Top
  
Club Hyatt
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,041

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Hotel Strategy
   Posted: 2/2/2018 5:58:08 PM 
The university needs to step in and work out partnerships to bring higher end hotels into the area. There isn't a height restriction on university owned property so the 3 stories thing can be worked around. I will say I've stayed at a 3 story Marriott before with 300 rooms that was a 4 star hotel with restaurants so I'm not sure the height restriction is a total showstopper from bringing a higher end hotel into Athens.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 25  of 64 Posts
Jump to Page:  1 | 2 | 3    Next >
View Other 'Ohio Football' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties