Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football Recruiting
Topic:  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT

Topic:  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT
Author
Message
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 3,991

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT
   Posted: 2/5/2019 8:55:12 AM 
L.C. wrote:
He already signed in December. Feb. 6 should be a quiet day as I don't think any more signatures are expected.


Donít we have two open schollies with the two players that transferred out?


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
L.C.
General User

Member Since: 8/31/2005
Location: United States
Post Count: 8,587

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT
   Posted: 2/5/2019 12:55:23 PM 
Yes, there were two that transferred out, but there are also a lot of deserving walkons. There might be more sign tomorrow, or maybe not. One thing, though, is that tomorrow the coaches will be able to comment on the players, and if someone wants to know the status of Daxon, tomorrow they can ask.


"When two men always agree, one of them is unnecessary." William Wrigley

Back to Top
  
UpSan Bobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/30/2005
Location: Upper Sandusky, OH
Post Count: 3,146

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT
   Posted: 2/5/2019 1:48:16 PM 
L.C. wrote:
Yes, there were two that transferred out, but there are also a lot of deserving walkons. There might be more sign tomorrow, or maybe not. One thing, though, is that tomorrow the coaches will be able to comment on the players, and if someone wants to know the status of Daxon, tomorrow they can ask.


Arkley just tweeted that Daxon wanted to enroll early but his international status (Bahamas) made it difficult to do. Rourke and Blauser are the only early enrollees. No signings expected tomorrow.
Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,433

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT
   Posted: 2/5/2019 2:59:07 PM 
UpSan Bobcat wrote:
L.C. wrote:
Yes, there were two that transferred out, but there are also a lot of deserving walkons. There might be more sign tomorrow, or maybe not. One thing, though, is that tomorrow the coaches will be able to comment on the players, and if someone wants to know the status of Daxon, tomorrow they can ask.


Arkley just tweeted that Daxon wanted to enroll early but his international status (Bahamas) made it difficult to do. Rourke and Blauser are the only early enrollees. No signings expected tomorrow.


Exhale......I can breathe now....the Danny Doom in me was thinking the worse.

Good for Rourke early.....he could compete for time after his brother leaves.

Other than Suh Daxon...I liked Blausers video...and I hope Daxon plays like Suh but doesnít act like him...,he showed his jerky side Sunday.


http://www.docpowell.net

Back to Top
  
Bobcatzblitz
General User

Member Since: 7/21/2010
Post Count: 1,482

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 DT Denzel Daxon (Miami Carol City HS, FL) - Ohio COMMIT
   Posted: 2/6/2019 2:16:49 PM 
Doc Bobcat wrote:
UpSan Bobcat wrote:
L.C. wrote:
Yes, there were two that transferred out, but there are also a lot of deserving walkons. There might be more sign tomorrow, or maybe not. One thing, though, is that tomorrow the coaches will be able to comment on the players, and if someone wants to know the status of Daxon, tomorrow they can ask.


Arkley just tweeted that Daxon wanted to enroll early but his international status (Bahamas) made it difficult to do. Rourke and Blauser are the only early enrollees. No signings expected tomorrow.


Exhale......I can breathe now....the Danny Doom in me was thinking the worse.

Good for Rourke early.....he could compete for time after his brother leaves.

Other than Suh Daxon...I liked Blausers video...and I hope Daxon plays like Suh but doesnít act like him...,he showed his jerky side Sunday.


And Mr Suh will be here in June per Arkley.

Last Edited: 2/6/2019 3:35:24 PM by Bobcatzblitz

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  51 - 55  of 55 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3
View Other 'Ohio Football Recruiting' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2019 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties