Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football
Topic:  Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?

Topic:  Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
Author
Message
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 977

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 2:49:20 PM 
Rourke QB rating: 124
Rogers QB rating: 184

When does Rogers get a fair shot a playing time? I knows the old saying about the most popular guy in town is always the backup QB, whatever. But seriously, who here didn't think he would have 400 total yards of offense vs Duquesne? Not 168+28 for less than 200.
Back to Top
  
UpSan Bobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/30/2005
Location: Upper Sandusky, OH
Post Count: 3,676

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 3:09:08 PM 
greencat wrote:
Rourke QB rating: 124
Rogers QB rating: 184

When does Rogers get a fair shot a playing time? I knows the old saying about the most popular guy in town is always the backup QB, whatever. But seriously, who here didn't think he would have 400 total yards of offense vs Duquesne? Not 168+28 for less than 200.


His one completion was badly underthrown but the guy was open enough to still catch it. He's thrown another incompletion and was sacked in a key situation. He's rushed for -4 yards. I don't see him as anything more than what he's been.
Back to Top
  
Cats5
General User

Member Since: 6/14/2017
Post Count: 361

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 3:35:27 PM 
I feel like we need to use Kurtis more when it comes to option offense. He made a great read last game on the option play to Tuggle for the TD. He can throw the ball anywhere on the field so far and heís yet to throw under 50% in his short college career. I really donít think changing the QB will solve our problems. I think the play calling these pay two game have been very tentative. The play from Odom to Rourke vs Cuse was what we needed and that gave us momentum. After that, we had soft play calling in my opinion.
Back to Top
  
Victory
General User

Member Since: 3/10/2012
Post Count: 922

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 5:05:58 PM 
I know we are frustrated but, IMO, this sort of rhetoric is over the top. He has one of the better arms we have ever had at QB and he is just an amature. I think the problem is mostly that he is miscast running an offense centered around the Read Option.
Back to Top
  
Urban Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 9/14/2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Count: 555

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 5:29:06 PM 
What does it matter if our offense is only going to be on the field ten minutes a game?


URBAN BOBCAT

Back to Top
  
ExVideoCat
General User

Member Since: 9/4/2021
Post Count: 101

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 6:11:52 PM 
Victory wrote:
I know we are frustrated but, IMO, this sort of rhetoric is over the top. He has one of the better arms we have ever had at QB and he is just an amature. I think the problem is mostly that he is miscast running an offense centered around the Read Option.


BINGO! Iíve said this several times, but not being an Ohio fan during the Tett years Iíve been curious how the offense was adapted to his strengths.
Back to Top
  
AlumDadDad
General User



Member Since: 10/18/2015
Post Count: 336

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 6:13:01 PM 
Perhaps we should be more concerned about the defense. Just a suggestion...
Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,791

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 6:17:59 PM 
ExVideoCat wrote:
Victory wrote:
I know we are frustrated but, IMO, this sort of rhetoric is over the top. He has one of the better arms we have ever had at QB and he is just an amature. I think the problem is mostly that he is miscast running an offense centered around the Read Option.


BINGO! Iíve said this several times, but not being an Ohio fan during the Tett years Iíve been curious how the offense was adapted to his strengths.


Well duh.

He has a better arm than his brother.

His brother was a better runner.

Keep on running Frankís offense with a QB who canít run and see what happens.

Armani was the WAC Freshman of the year.

He currently is on the bench of a team that canít beat Duquesne.

WTF
Back to Top
  
mf279801
General User

Member Since: 8/6/2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post Count: 2,258

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 6:23:10 PM 
I think itís safe to assume that a college student in 2021 has access to naked pictures, yes.
Back to Top
  
BryanHall
General User

Member Since: 9/11/2010
Post Count: 260

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 7:06:11 PM 
ExVideoCat wrote:
Victory wrote:
I know we are frustrated but, IMO, this sort of rhetoric is over the top. He has one of the better arms we have ever had at QB and he is just an amature. I think the problem is mostly that he is miscast running an offense centered around the Read Option.


BINGO! Iíve said this several times, but not being an Ohio fan during the Tett years Iíve been curious how the offense was adapted to his strengths.


I know we moved to the pistol, but I thought that was the year before Tettleton took over. The offense was extremely deep in 2011 and Tettleton ran the ball a lot his first year as a starter (much more than his predecessors). In 2012 the team was supposed to make a run at a major bowl appearance but injuries really impacted the team (especially the secondary). Tettleton got banged up early in the season as well. The team ran the same pistol offense after that but Tettleton's running was limited in his last two years. It was a bit of a frustration to fans at that time since he was very athletic and we seemed to be limiting the team's options. Someone feel free to correct me in any way.
Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,791

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 7:13:03 PM 
Tettleton for HC.
Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 11,465

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 7:14:16 PM 
Doc Bobcat wrote:
Tettleton for HC.


Hmm . . . this is an interesting thought. Won't happen, but an interesting thought nonetheless.


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 2,139

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 8:14:46 PM 
Yes, let's give the job to someone who has never been in charge of anything, let alone run an organization with dozens(?) of employees and a hundred plus folks definitely not employees but are there all the time waiting on instruction.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 977

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/13/2021 9:37:17 PM 
Doc Bobcat wrote:


Armani was the WAC Freshman of the year.

He currently is on the bench of a team that canít beat Duquesne.

WTF



^ ^ WHAT HE SAID ^ ^

Losing to a FCS team with a full 63 schollie roster is one thing. Losing to a team with 40? That's pretty much a D-2 team.
Back to Top
  
A-townBound
General User



Member Since: 3/31/2012
Location: Georgetown, KY
Post Count: 601

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/14/2021 8:28:59 AM 
I had hoped last Saturday would have allowed us to see CJ Harris ...

Last Edited: 9/14/2021 8:29:09 AM by A-townBound


Bleed Green and GO OHIO!!

Back to Top
  
AZBobcat
General User

Member Since: 9/7/2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Post Count: 58

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/14/2021 11:05:38 AM 
BryanHall wrote:
ExVideoCat wrote:
Victory wrote:
I know we are frustrated but, IMO, this sort of rhetoric is over the top. He has one of the better arms we have ever had at QB and he is just an amature. I think the problem is mostly that he is miscast running an offense centered around the Read Option.


BINGO! Iíve said this several times, but not being an Ohio fan during the Tett years Iíve been curious how the offense was adapted to his strengths.


I know we moved to the pistol, but I thought that was the year before Tettleton took over. The offense was extremely deep in 2011 and Tettleton ran the ball a lot his first year as a starter (much more than his predecessors). In 2012 the team was supposed to make a run at a major bowl appearance but injuries really impacted the team (especially the secondary). Tettleton got banged up early in the season as well. The team ran the same pistol offense after that but Tettleton's running was limited in his last two years. It was a bit of a frustration to fans at that time since he was very athletic and we seemed to be limiting the team's options. Someone feel free to correct me in any way.


This account is pretty much accurate to my memory. Did it ever come out why he completely stopped running? Did the staff tell him he was too important to get hurt again, or was he afraid to get hurt? It completely hamstrung the offense the last two years when nobody had to respect his running ability anymore, whereas during his first two years it seemed like he could run at will.
Back to Top
  
Mike Johnson
General User



Member Since: 11/11/2004
Location: North Canton, OH
Post Count: 1,562

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/14/2021 11:34:30 AM 
AZBobcat wrote:
BryanHall wrote:
ExVideoCat wrote:
Victory wrote:
I know we are frustrated but, IMO, this sort of rhetoric is over the top. He has one of the better arms we have ever had at QB and he is just an amature. I think the problem is mostly that he is miscast running an offense centered around the Read Option.


BINGO! Iíve said this several times, but not being an Ohio fan during the Tett years Iíve been curious how the offense was adapted to his strengths.


I know we moved to the pistol, but I thought that was the year before Tettleton took over. The offense was extremely deep in 2011 and Tettleton ran the ball a lot his first year as a starter (much more than his predecessors). In 2012 the team was supposed to make a run at a major bowl appearance but injuries really impacted the team (especially the secondary). Tettleton got banged up early in the season as well. The team ran the same pistol offense after that but Tettleton's running was limited in his last two years. It was a bit of a frustration to fans at that time since he was very athletic and we seemed to be limiting the team's options. Someone feel free to correct me in any way.


This account is pretty much accurate to my memory. Did it ever come out why he completely stopped running? Did the staff tell him he was too important to get hurt again, or was he afraid to get hurt? It completely hamstrung the offense the last two years when nobody had to respect his running ability anymore, whereas during his first two years it seemed like he could run at will.


If my memory isn't failing me, TT's very first TD came on a run up the middle.


http://www.facebook.com/mikejohnson.author

Back to Top
  
SBH
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 2,799

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/14/2021 11:48:41 AM 
That is correct.
Back to Top
  
AlumDadDad
General User



Member Since: 10/18/2015
Post Count: 336

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/15/2021 10:25:52 AM 
Once again, it's beyond me why we're lambasting Rourke in this thread when we have a defense that can't get off the field against an FCS opponent?

I won't go so far as to say that the offense has been hitting on all cylinders (no parts of the team have), but come on! He's probably our quarterback of the future (unless Harris fills that role), he has an excellent arm, but not much field time and an O-line missing two of it's most important members.

I would submit that this thread should be re-titled by substituting "Collins" for "Rourke". SMH.
Back to Top
  
BryanHall
General User

Member Since: 9/11/2010
Post Count: 260

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/15/2021 1:41:25 PM 
AlumDadDad wrote:
Once again, it's beyond me why we're lambasting Rourke in this thread when we have a defense that can't get off the field against an FCS opponent?

I won't go so far as to say that the offense has been hitting on all cylinders (no parts of the team have), but come on! He's probably our quarterback of the future (unless Harris fills that role), he has an excellent arm, but not much field time and an O-line missing two of it's most important members.

I would submit that this thread should be re-titled by substituting "Collins" for "Rourke". SMH.


Collins is the problem. His defense has been bad at getting off the field (with the exception of one bowl game) since he took over. Sometimes the key to effective management is demoting or firing someone you like. If this is necessary, would Albin be able to fire one of the guys he's been with for years?
Back to Top
  
.
General User

Member Since: 2/3/2005
Post Count: 2,788

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/16/2021 3:48:07 PM 
mf279801 wrote:
I think itís safe to assume that a college student in 2021 has access to naked pictures, yes.


I would just like to acknowledge this joke. It made me laugh.
Back to Top
  
LuckySparrow
General User



Member Since: 10/15/2012
Location: Illinois
Post Count: 1,382

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/16/2021 7:12:59 PM 
Rourke is the least of our problems. He's a solid, accurate QB with a lot of potential. Our offensive playcalls have done him a disservice and put him in a tough position.

I think we could use Rodgers more but Rourke is the QB of the future and needs as many reps as possible.


What a day at the Convo.....Wow!

Back to Top
  
El Gato Roberto
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Illinois
Post Count: 825

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/16/2021 11:47:27 PM 
Itís all about coaching at this level. I feel for the guyÖbut coach Tim is out of his depth. The kindest thing to do is put him out of his misery. Tough decision but someone needs to make it happen.


"The name's Ohio University, but everybody calls me Ohio. Any of you guys call me Ohio U, and I'll kill you."

Back to Top
  
RSBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/22/2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,079

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/17/2021 12:10:41 AM 
El Gato Roberto wrote:
Itís all about coaching at this level. I feel for the guyÖbut coach Tim is out of his depth. The kindest thing to do is put him out of his misery. Tough decision but someone needs to make it happen.


The contract buyout at this point looks like good investment vs 8-10 years of further/extended program decline/OHIO embarrassment....

It's also Frank's extended legacy - Wonder how he thinks about that? "Solich Field" etc. does not look so good if one of the worst teams in the country is playing on it....


RS Bobcat

Back to Top
  
BryanHall
General User

Member Since: 9/11/2010
Post Count: 260

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Does Rourke have naked pictures of somebody?
   Posted: 9/17/2021 12:55:48 AM 
LuckySparrow wrote:
Rourke is the least of our problems. He's a solid, accurate QB with a lot of potential. Our offensive playcalls have done him a disservice and put him in a tough position.

I think we could use Rodgers more but Rourke is the QB of the future and needs as many reps as possible.


I don't get the playcalling at all. I don't mind the alternating quarterbacks much. It just seems like it doesn't make sense when they do it. They were down in the second half and needed passing--they bring in Rodgers. They get close to the goal line and keep Rourke in for the option. The two quarterbacks at the same time make more sense if Rodgers is not taking the snaps. Having Rourke split out at WR for several plays in a row is kinda puzzling.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 25  of 42 Posts
Jump to Page:  1 | 2    Next >
View Other 'Ohio Football' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             




Copyright ©2021 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties