Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball
Topic:  Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)

Topic:  Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
Author
Message
1996alumniEE
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2017
Post Count: 11

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 11/19/2019 3:31:24 PM 
I am trying to find 6 good tickets for the Sunday December 8th game against Tennessee Tech. Planning on a father/son weekend... 3 dads and 3 sons.

I used to be an Ohio Bobcat Club member with season tickets and access to the Rorh Room. Would love to find some of these passes if possible. My son's current basketball schedule conflicts with the Bobcats home schedule for most games otherwise I would still be a season ticket holder.

Last time I checked I could purchase 200 level tickets from the ticket office directly and will do so if needed.

GO BOBCATS!!!


Back to Top
  
1996alumniEE
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2017
Post Count: 11

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/1/2019 9:06:30 AM 
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get good seats for Sunday's game?

Go Bobcats!
Back to Top
  
Recovering Journalist
General User

Member Since: 8/17/2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Post Count: 1,488

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/1/2019 10:21:34 AM 
Not many people have a block of six tickets anywhere, let alone in premium spots. I have two in the gold section that I wonít be using, but thatís not six together.
Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 3,149

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/1/2019 11:45:27 AM 
As I've mentioned before, situations like this are why those premium seats should be sold on a single game basis as long as they are priced appropriately.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat1996
General User

Member Since: 1/2/2017
Post Count: 321

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/1/2019 11:57:18 AM 
There should be no problem getting a seat for the Tenn. Tech game.
Back to Top
  
1996alumniEE
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2017
Post Count: 11

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/2/2019 1:54:08 PM 
We may have to divide up into 2's.

How much do you want for the 2 tickets? Do you get access to the Rohr Room with your tickets?

Thanks again.
Back to Top
  
Alan Swank
General User

Member Since: 12/11/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 5,415

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/2/2019 4:39:53 PM 
1996alumniEE wrote:
We may have to divide up into 2's.

How much do you want for the 2 tickets? Do you get access to the Rohr Room with your tickets?

Thanks again.


As small as the crowd will be next Sunday, you should be able to sit with your group of six about anywhere you want. There were probably 1000 to 1200 there this past Saturday.

Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: On US33 between Athens and Madison Co., OH
Post Count: 7,112

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/2/2019 4:58:53 PM 
shabamon wrote:
As I've mentioned before, situations like this are why those premium seats should be sold on a single game basis as long as they are priced appropriately.


+1. Missed opportunities to sell tickets.
Back to Top
  
Deciduous Forest Cat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Ohio
Post Count: 3,613

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/3/2019 6:49:15 AM 
Alan Swank wrote:
1996alumniEE wrote:
We may have to divide up into 2's.

How much do you want for the 2 tickets? Do you get access to the Rohr Room with your tickets?

Thanks again.


As small as the crowd will be next Sunday, you should be able to sit with your group of six about anywhere you want. There were probably 1000 to 1200 there this past Saturday.



As much as I wish it didn't matter, I really can't believe we decided to hold a 1 pm game while osu/michigan was happening. I know Detroit probably wanted to get an earlier start home, but it's our home court. Do we get a say? ridiculous timing.

Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: On US33 between Athens and Madison Co., OH
Post Count: 7,112

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/3/2019 12:17:13 PM 
Deciduous Forest Cat wrote:
Alan Swank wrote:
1996alumniEE wrote:
We may have to divide up into 2's.

How much do you want for the 2 tickets? Do you get access to the Rohr Room with your tickets?

Thanks again.


As small as the crowd will be next Sunday, you should be able to sit with your group of six about anywhere you want. There were probably 1000 to 1200 there this past Saturday.



As much as I wish it didn't matter, I really can't believe we decided to hold a 1 pm game while osu/michigan was happening. I know Detroit probably wanted to get an earlier start home, but it's our home court. Do we get a say? ridiculous timing.



Re: the Nove 30th game, I'm hopeful that Julie Cromer will be able to change some of the scheduling head scratchers moving forward. No way in the world Ohio should ever host a home game the day of, much less during, the OSU/Michigan game. Not because I want to watch the football game, but because of simple economics. Have it Friday or Sunday if you must have a home game. Otherwise, play a road buy game anywhere else.
Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: On US33 between Athens and Madison Co., OH
Post Count: 7,112

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/3/2019 12:18:50 PM 
1996alumniEE wrote:
We may have to divide up into 2's.

How much do you want for the 2 tickets? Do you get access to the Rohr Room with your tickets?

Thanks again.


If you're OK with not getting into the Rohr room, I can help with tickets. If you're wanting to be in there, I'm of no help. PM me if it fits your needs - I have at least two that will go unused as of right now.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat1996
General User

Member Since: 1/2/2017
Post Count: 321

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/5/2019 8:20:54 PM 
Hopefully the new AD will get rid of Rio and Heidelberg also.
Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 10,298

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Dec 8th - Tennessee Tech (Tickets)
   Posted: 12/6/2019 1:00:56 AM 
Bobcat1996 wrote:
Hopefully the new AD will get rid of Rio and Heidelberg also.


I don't mind playing Rio or Marietta every now and then, as they are from our area, and it kind of makes us look like good neighbors. Heidelberg not so much.


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 13  of 13 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Basketball' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2019 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties