Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball Recruiting
Topic:  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer

Topic:  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
Author
Message
randy
General User

Member Since: 2/23/2005
Location: The Plains, OH
Post Count: 170

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/30/2019 10:03:23 PM 
I can't imagine why all of the disrespect of J. Arkley has gone overboard. He is a sports reporter with whom worked with Ohio sports over the last five years with Coach S. amoung most other sports. Give me a break! We all are better coaches, A.D., recruiters, commentaters, fans etc. If you disagree with his interpretations. don't read it. this is a forum to whereas we all have ideas and thoughts. don't bash him if you disagree.
Back to Top
  
GraffZ06
General User



Member Since: 1/5/2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Post Count: 1,137

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/30/2019 10:25:20 PM 
randy wrote:
this is a forum to whereas we all have ideas and thoughts. don't bash him if you disagree.


Wait - this is still the United States correct? Or did we slip into the liberal utopia of Russia without my noticing? Commenting/discussing/debating/arguing with those whom you disagree, and protecting the right to publicly proclaim minority viewpoints/opinions, is literally the foundation of our first amendment.

What a Stalinistic view. "Don't like what the regime says? Then don't read it. But whatever you think, don't you dare publicly state your disagreements. You will summarily be thrown in the gulags for something so egregious as publicly disagreeing with the regime." Give me a break.

You are correct that this is a public forum where we all have ideas and thoughts. Jason is free to continue writing his garbage. We're all free to continue commenting on it. People can choose to support or not support the former Saul Phillips staff and team and decision to move in a new direction. People can choose to support or not support the current Jeff Boals staff and team, including new recruits. We can all share and post our thoughts and opinions and freely discuss, debate, comment, argue and persuade on all of the above as well.

The beauty of America. For now, anyway.

Last Edited: 3/30/2019 10:26:23 PM by GraffZ06

Back to Top
  
randy
General User

Member Since: 2/23/2005
Location: The Plains, OH
Post Count: 170

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/30/2019 11:30:41 PM 
Understandable. I do agree this is not Russia. I wasn't trying to start a debate. Yes we all our allowed to have disagreements and ideas. everyone has their opportunity to share. I have never criticized anyone's thoughts. yes, I have expressed thoughts. but not undermined anyone else's. I think it is not fair to attack someone elses opinions . In this case it is Jason A. I have read his work since he has been affiliated. please just understand We are on the same team.. it's all good. I respect your opinion and hope we all can share that. I am so excited to have Boals back! we will be moving on now and these next few weeks will be interesting. I may have misconstrued my thoughts, but it wasn't meant to be malicious. Go Cats. .please don't get me wrong, I think the hiring of coach B. is huge and in my opinion is a big step moving forward.

Last Edited: 3/30/2019 11:34:32 PM by randy

Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,617

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 10:29:50 AM 
GraffZ06 wrote:
randy wrote:
this is a forum to whereas we all have ideas and thoughts. don't bash him if you disagree.


Wait - this is still the United States correct? Or did we slip into the liberal utopia of Russia without my noticing? Commenting/discussing/debating/arguing with those whom you disagree, and protecting the right to publicly proclaim minority viewpoints/opinions, is literally the foundation of our first amendment.

What a Stalinistic view. "Don't like what the regime says? Then don't read it. But whatever you think, don't you dare publicly state your disagreements. You will summarily be thrown in the gulags for something so egregious as publicly disagreeing with the regime." Give me a break.

You are correct that this is a public forum where we all have ideas and thoughts. Jason is free to continue writing his garbage. We're all free to continue commenting on it. People can choose to support or not support the former Saul Phillips staff and team and decision to move in a new direction. People can choose to support or not support the current Jeff Boals staff and team, including new recruits. We can all share and post our thoughts and opinions and freely discuss, debate, comment, argue and persuade on all of the above as well.

The beauty of America. For now, anyway.

Here we go with the pro Russia but say they are anti Russia, Alex Jones wannabees. The soul of the liberal shall be made fat (Proverbs 11:25). Stalin was no liberal and people are free to love Saul and hate Boals but we reject fox (faux) journalism. That is reporting false stuff without cross referencing your hypothesis. It looks like the America we love is now fascinated with dictatorships and oligarchies, now letís talk basketball.


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
Eagle66
General User

Member Since: 3/13/2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Post Count: 1,269

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 10:55:00 AM 
Maybe it's just me, but I see a huge difference between disagreeing with some one else's opinion / discussing the other side of things, and the belittling juvenile name calling (Snarkley, Sauloholic, etc...) that has become the norm here. But then again, that's why I choose not to read / post on BA much anymore.

As for the actual topic of this thread... good luck to Ben wherever he continues his playing career.
Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 3,874

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 1:45:41 PM 
As has been discussed, I am a TWHS alum and Worthington resident. Coach Luzarder was my teacher and handed me my diploma. I have had brief interactions with Ben but I would not say I "know" him or his family. So I am sure some (and especially one poster in particular) will not believe me when I say...

I don't like this move by the new coaching staff regardless of the pieces involved. No it isn't a dealbreaker, no I don't hate coach Boals for doing it or anything like that. And I understand the nature of the game of college basketball in 2019. I understand the on-court results for the next 5 years will significantly impact coach Boals' future and his desire to do everything he sees fit to protect that.

Doesn't mean I have to like it though. You gotta play the hand you are dealt and to me a signed NLI is a dealt card you have to take and see what you can do with it.

I am sure Coach Luzader is all kinds of pissed off and yes, he will likely blast coach Boals any chance he gets in the future. But to be honest about my alma mater...other than the current Sullinger situation, it isn't like we'd be getting cut off by a perennial powerhouse that churns out D1 players every year.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,617

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 1:53:35 PM 
Andrew Ruck wrote:
As has been discussed, I am a TWHS alum and Worthington resident. Coach Luzarder was my teacher and handed me my diploma. I have had brief interactions with Ben but I would not say I "know" him or his family. So I am sure some (and especially one poster in particular) will not believe me when I say...

I don't like this move by the new coaching staff regardless of the pieces involved. No it isn't a dealbreaker, no I don't hate coach Boals for doing it or anything like that. And I understand the nature of the game of college basketball in 2019. I understand the on-court results for the next 5 years will significantly impact coach Boals' future and his desire to do everything he sees fit to protect that.

Doesn't mean I have to like it though. You gotta play the hand you are dealt and to me a signed NLI is a dealt card you have to take and see what you can do with it.

I am sure Coach Luzader is all kinds of pissed off and yes, he will likely blast coach Boals any chance he gets in the future. But to be honest about my alma mater...other than the current Sullinger situation, it isn't like we'd be getting cut off by a perennial powerhouse that churns out D1 players every year.

Mr. Ruck, did coach Boals force Ben to back out. The letter of intent is a contract and Ben signed his during the early period. It is one thing to tell a kid, hey I am the new coach and your skill set may not fit my ideaology so you may want to look at a better option for yourself, it is another thing to say I am the head coach and you canít vome here and if you do, I will not give you a shot and not renew your scholarship the following year.


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
Ohio69
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 2,878

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 2:52:41 PM 

Boy, it just doesn't seem like a good look for a program that wants to recruit Columbus heavily. Gotta be devastating for Wight and his family. Just got a full ride from a school 75 miles away yanked from them. We should not be surprised people in Worthington are unhappy. Gutsy move by Boals. Hopefully Wight ends up somewhere he's happy and this doesn't impact Boals' recruiting in the area.




Can somebody hit a pull up jumper for me?.....

Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 3,874

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 3:27:00 PM 
allen wrote:
Mr. Ruck, did coach Boals force Ben to back out. The letter of intent is a contract and Ben signed his during the early period. It is one thing to tell a kid, hey I am the new coach and your skill set may not fit my ideaology so you may want to look at a better option for yourself, it is another thing to say I am the head coach and you canít vome here and if you do, I will not give you a shot and not renew your scholarship the following year.


None of us know the exact detail of the conversation, it just seems like the consensus is a hinting that you shouldn't come here. Again it is just me, but personally if a kid was signed to play for the team that I am coaching, I would start day #1 with treating him as my player that I hope to develop and help succeed on the court.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
Buck.Cat
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2017
Post Count: 365

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 4:15:13 PM 
The basketball team has been very charitable in extending scholarship offers to all the Doziers, Gareris, and Wights out there. I am happy to see Boals putting an emphasis on recruiting from day 1 and that sometimes means cleaning up the messes left by a predecessor.

Last Edited: 3/31/2019 4:27:09 PM by Buck.Cat

Back to Top
  
FearLeon
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,881

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 3/31/2019 8:36:00 PM 
This happens all the time when a new coach takes over. Nobody should be surprised by Wight not coming here. Can't blame Boals for telling him he's better going elsewhere if he doesn't think he fits his system. People need to get over someone's feelings getting hurt during this transition. It is what it is and Boals needs to do what he feels is right. Good luck to Ben and I'll be interested in seeing where he ends up. Hopefully it's still Division One.

My guess is that James will officially announce he's leaving soon and of course Kirk could be on his way out too.

This is going to be a fascinating recruiting season for Boals and company.

Last Edited: 3/31/2019 10:50:00 PM by FearLeon


#BleedGreen #TrentIsGOAT

Back to Top
  
100%Cat
General User



Member Since: 1/17/2013
Post Count: 2,140

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 7:50:30 AM 
FearLeon wrote:
This happens all the time when a new coach takes over. Nobody should be surprised by Wight not coming here. Can't blame Boals for telling him he's better going elsewhere if he doesn't think he fits his system. People need to get over someone's feelings getting hurt during this transition. It is what it is and Boals needs to do what he feels is right. Good luck to Ben and I'll be interested in seeing where he ends up. Hopefully it's still Division One.

My guess is that James will officially announce he's leaving soon and of course Kirk could be on his way out too.

This is going to be a fascinating recruiting season for Boals and company.


I feel like we're going to need one of those pre-season events with a scrimmage and dunk contest just to introduce us to the 86 new people in the program before the season tips off. Not at all saying it's a bad thing, like you said it's kind of fascinating. It's going to be almost like a brand new team next season. It's scary and exciting.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat1998
General User

Member Since: 11/7/2012
Post Count: 1,867

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 10:13:33 AM 
100%Cat wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
This happens all the time when a new coach takes over. Nobody should be surprised by Wight not coming here. Can't blame Boals for telling him he's better going elsewhere if he doesn't think he fits his system. People need to get over someone's feelings getting hurt during this transition. It is what it is and Boals needs to do what he feels is right. Good luck to Ben and I'll be interested in seeing where he ends up. Hopefully it's still Division One.

My guess is that James will officially announce he's leaving soon and of course Kirk could be on his way out too.

This is going to be a fascinating recruiting season for Boals and company.


I feel like we're going to need one of those pre-season events with a scrimmage and dunk contest just to introduce us to the 86 new people in the program before the season tips off. Not at all saying it's a bad thing, like you said it's kind of fascinating. It's going to be almost like a brand new team next season. It's scary and exciting.


So it looks like realistically we will be returning Murrell, Cowart, Preston, Springs, McMurray and Vander Plas with Dartis, James and Kirk looking at being gone via injury, transfer and transfer? Wow, perhaps this would have helped Saul if house cleaning would have occurred like this in his first year!!! We might still have Ryan Taylor!
Back to Top
  
100%Cat
General User



Member Since: 1/17/2013
Post Count: 2,140

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 10:15:40 AM 
Bobcat1998 wrote:
100%Cat wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
This happens all the time when a new coach takes over. Nobody should be surprised by Wight not coming here. Can't blame Boals for telling him he's better going elsewhere if he doesn't think he fits his system. People need to get over someone's feelings getting hurt during this transition. It is what it is and Boals needs to do what he feels is right. Good luck to Ben and I'll be interested in seeing where he ends up. Hopefully it's still Division One.

My guess is that James will officially announce he's leaving soon and of course Kirk could be on his way out too.

This is going to be a fascinating recruiting season for Boals and company.


I feel like we're going to need one of those pre-season events with a scrimmage and dunk contest just to introduce us to the 86 new people in the program before the season tips off. Not at all saying it's a bad thing, like you said it's kind of fascinating. It's going to be almost like a brand new team next season. It's scary and exciting.


So it looks like realistically we will be returning Murrell, Cowart, Preston, Springs, McMurray and Vander Plas with Dartis, James and Kirk looking at being gone via injury, transfer and transfer? Wow, perhaps this would have helped Saul if house cleaning would have occurred like this in his first year!!! We might still have Ryan Taylor!


Maybe I'm just being hopelessly optimistic about Dartis, but his not participating in Senior Day ceremonies I'm hoping signifies he is trying to come back.
Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Post Count: 6,253

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 11:22:34 AM 
100%Cat wrote:
Bobcat1998 wrote:
100%Cat wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
This happens all the time when a new coach takes over. Nobody should be surprised by Wight not coming here. Can't blame Boals for telling him he's better going elsewhere if he doesn't think he fits his system. People need to get over someone's feelings getting hurt during this transition. It is what it is and Boals needs to do what he feels is right. Good luck to Ben and I'll be interested in seeing where he ends up. Hopefully it's still Division One.

My guess is that James will officially announce he's leaving soon and of course Kirk could be on his way out too.

This is going to be a fascinating recruiting season for Boals and company.


I feel like we're going to need one of those pre-season events with a scrimmage and dunk contest just to introduce us to the 86 new people in the program before the season tips off. Not at all saying it's a bad thing, like you said it's kind of fascinating. It's going to be almost like a brand new team next season. It's scary and exciting.


So it looks like realistically we will be returning Murrell, Cowart, Preston, Springs, McMurray and Vander Plas with Dartis, James and Kirk looking at being gone via injury, transfer and transfer? Wow, perhaps this would have helped Saul if house cleaning would have occurred like this in his first year!!! We might still have Ryan Taylor!


Maybe I'm just being hopelessly optimistic about Dartis, but his not participating in Senior Day ceremonies I'm hoping signifies he is trying to come back.


And seeing him responding positively on social media is promising.
Back to Top
  
Chicken George
General User

Member Since: 1/2/2005
Post Count: 762

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 12:38:04 PM 
If you think the roster SP inherited was a tough first year, what do you call potentially inheriting Murrell, Cowart, Preston, Springs, McMurray and Vander Plas. I'd assume that if the season began tomorrow, that's your starting 5 less the one signed freshman? What record would you give this squad?
Back to Top
  
Chicken George
General User

Member Since: 1/2/2005
Post Count: 762

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 12:43:16 PM 
In regards to Wight potentially being told he's not a fit by JB, vs just taking him as part of the initial package you inherit---I honestly see the points listed here of just letting the kid come for all the reasons listed. At the same time, I can also see the point of view that you're hurting the kid/family more by not telling them your gut feeling vs. having him potentially figure it out on his own once they're already enrolled, made friends, bought the fan gear, etc... then you find out you're maybe sitting 4 years and you either live with it or uproot. I honestly think at the end of the day telling people the brutal facts before you steal the few years he has to play is harder in the shorter term, but better for everyone in the long term.
Back to Top
  
bobcatsquared
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 4,011

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 12:54:06 PM 
Chicken George wrote:
If you think the roster SP inherited was a tough first year, what do you call potentially inheriting Murrell, Cowart, Preston, Springs, McMurray and Vander Plas. I'd assume that if the season began tomorrow, that's your starting 5 less the one signed freshman? What record would you give this squad?


If in fact Boals had a sit down with Wight, I'd have to assume he did the same with the players on the current roster. And I would think some of them might have been given the same advice that Wight was. And if this is true, could some of those names mentioned above in Chicken George's post also be looking to move on?
Just wondering.

Last Edited: 4/1/2019 12:54:40 PM by bobcatsquared

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 866

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/1/2019 4:13:05 PM 
Chicken George wrote:
If you think the roster SP inherited was a tough first year, what do you call potentially inheriting Murrell, Cowart, Preston, Springs, McMurray and Vander Plas. I'd assume that if the season began tomorrow, that's your starting 5 less the one signed freshman? What record would you give this squad?


0-52

Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 12,271

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/2/2019 11:01:38 AM 
I always like me a good hypothetical, but this thread has them stacked on top of each other: if JB sat down with Wight, if he told him he wasn't a good fit, if he told him to look elsewhere, then it might be possible he did so with other recruits, and if that's true then some actually on the current roster might also leave, and if this happens then JB will have an even barer cupboard, and in that eventuality he'll have a tough road ahead of him, or maybe greater opportunities, which might actually be a good thing in the long run, if it's not a bad thing. BA at its finest! ;-)

Last Edited: 4/2/2019 11:02:05 AM by OhioCatFan


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,617

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/2/2019 11:16:35 AM 
OhioCatFan wrote:
I always like me a good hypothetical, but this thread has them stacked on top of each other: if JB sat down with Wight, if he told him he wasn't a good fit, if he told him to look elsewhere, then it might be possible he did so with other recruits, and if that's true then some actually on the current roster might also leave, and if this happens then JB will have an even barer cupboard, and in that eventuality he'll have a tough road ahead of him, or maybe greater opportunities, which might actually be a good thing in the long run, if it's not a bad thing. BA at its finest! ;-)


My main man blessing us with his wisdom.


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
FearLeon
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,881

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/2/2019 11:28:47 AM 
allen wrote:
OhioCatFan wrote:
I always like me a good hypothetical, but this thread has them stacked on top of each other: if JB sat down with Wight, if he told him he wasn't a good fit, if he told him to look elsewhere, then it might be possible he did so with other recruits, and if that's true then some actually on the current roster might also leave, and if this happens then JB will have an even barer cupboard, and in that eventuality he'll have a tough road ahead of him, or maybe greater opportunities, which might actually be a good thing in the long run, if it's not a bad thing. BA at its finest! ;-)


My main man blessing us with his wisdom.


Truth^^^^^^^^^^^^


#BleedGreen #TrentIsGOAT

Back to Top
  
randy
General User

Member Since: 2/23/2005
Location: The Plains, OH
Post Count: 170

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/3/2019 12:53:02 AM 
I think this thread is good . yes it is stacked .hehe. we all are in the same boat looking into future of Mens basketball. I understand Wight and his family, including many relatives that are alumni. it has to be difficult. it really is a shame. on the other hand, people want to have a winning coach and teams. NCAA has changed in my lifetime in many ways.. $$$ accept it or not , but I trust Coach JB. in making his decisions on what he wants. hopefully he can find a nice JUCO player for now. .. correct me if I am wrong, I was young. I think Coach B. had a scholarship to Stanford when they were hot. and got a knee injury and thankfully became a Bobcat.
Back to Top
  
FearLeon
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,881

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/3/2019 1:19:10 PM 
randy wrote:
correct me if I am wrong, I was young. I think Coach B. had a scholarship to Stanford when they were hot. and got a knee injury and thankfully became a Bobcat.


I believe this is correct...good memory.


#BleedGreen #TrentIsGOAT

Back to Top
  
Jeff McKinney
Moderator

Member Since: 11/12/2004
Post Count: 5,767

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2019 6'8" PF Ben Wight (Thomas Worthington h.s. OH) Ohio offer
   Posted: 4/3/2019 3:34:53 PM 
It is correct.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  76 - 100  of 143 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6    Next >
View Other 'Ohio Basketball Recruiting' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             







Copyright ©2022 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties