Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball Recruiting
Topic:  2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest

Topic:  2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
Author
Message
brucecuth
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2004
Post Count: 1,601

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
   Posted: 10/2/2019 12:37:12 AM 
per Zach Fleer, 270Hoops.com

One of the top players in what may be a very good class of Ohio high school talent.
Back to Top
  
Eagle66
General User

Member Since: 3/13/2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Post Count: 1,011

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
   Posted: 10/7/2019 8:24:49 AM 
Ohio offered Jones right after Boals was hired.

http://www.bobcatattack.com/messageboard/topic.asp?FromPa...
Back to Top
  
bigtillyoopsupsideurhead
General User



Member Since: 12/1/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 1,909

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
   Posted: 2/13/2020 12:32:54 PM 
Jones will be at our game against Kent State this weekend. Both teams have offered him. Best thing we can do is make sure the crowd is dead by winning.

https://twitter.com/ZachFleer270/status/1228010237526978560
Back to Top
  
Bobcat1998
General User

Member Since: 11/7/2012
Post Count: 1,452

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
   Posted: 2/15/2020 3:18:59 PM 
bigtillyoopsupsideurhead wrote:
Jones will be at our game against Kent State this weekend. Both teams have offered him. Best thing we can do is make sure the crowd is dead by winning.

https://twitter.com/ZachFleer270/status/1228010237526978560


Well..I can guess where he is headed after that clunker!!! 🙄
Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 3,468

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
   Posted: 2/15/2020 3:29:07 PM 
Bobcat1998 wrote:
bigtillyoopsupsideurhead wrote:
Jones will be at our game against Kent State this weekend. Both teams have offered him. Best thing we can do is make sure the crowd is dead by winning.

https://twitter.com/ZachFleer270/status/1228010237526978560


Well..I can guess where he is headed after that clunker!!! 🙄


He's only a sophomore.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat1998
General User

Member Since: 11/7/2012
Post Count: 1,452

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2022 5'10 PG Sean Jones (Gahanna Lincoln HS) - Ohio interest
   Posted: 2/15/2020 4:15:29 PM 
shabamon wrote:
Bobcat1998 wrote:
bigtillyoopsupsideurhead wrote:
Jones will be at our game against Kent State this weekend. Both teams have offered him. Best thing we can do is make sure the crowd is dead by winning.

https://twitter.com/ZachFleer270/status/1228010237526978560


Well..I can guess where he is headed after that clunker!!! 🙄


He's only a sophomore.


I know. Was just joking!! We will be better than Kent next year when all these srs. graduate.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 6  of 6 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Basketball Recruiting' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties