Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball Recruiting
Topic:  2018 6'2" PG Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer

Topic:  2018 6'2" PG Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
Author
Message
Ted Thompson
Administrator



Member Since: 11/11/2004
Location: MAC Play
Post Count: 6,393

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  2018 6'2" PG Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 5/10/2017 8:11:00 AM 

According to Verbal Commits, already has offers from most of the MAC.


Follow Ohio Football recruiting on the BobcatAttack.com football recruiting database.

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Austin, TX
Post Count: 5,487

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 5/10/2017 8:20:00 AM 
http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/brandon-wade

Will be interesting to see who else jumps on this kid. Surprised not see more Horizon League offers.

Last Edited: 5/10/2017 8:20:16 AM by GoCats105

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Austin, TX
Post Count: 5,487

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 8/14/2017 12:20:33 PM 
Since Ohio offered, Brandon has also received offers from Elon, Cleveland State, William & Mary, Buffalo and IPFW.
Back to Top
  
RSBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/22/2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 3,978

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 8/14/2017 8:18:24 PM 
But is he a BWade?


RS Bobcat

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Austin, TX
Post Count: 5,487

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 10/2/2017 10:18:22 AM 
Committed to Duquesne.
Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: On US33 between Athens and Madison Co., OH
Post Count: 7,484

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 10/2/2017 10:52:10 AM 
GoCats105 wrote:
Committed to Duquesne.


Pretty good recruiting work being done by team Dambrot in Pittsburgh.

Back to Top
  
Buckeye to Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 9/10/2013
Post Count: 1,468

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 10/2/2017 12:49:01 PM 
Dambrot is pulling out his script from Akron it looks like and is gonna be a load there. Will be interesting to see how good his ballplayers grow.
Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,509

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 12/18/2017 6:22:47 PM 
Buckeye to Bobcat wrote:
Dambrot is pulling out his script from Akron it looks like and is gonna be a load there. Will be interesting to see how good his ballplayers grow.


He ended up signing with Cleveland State and he is a good one.


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: On US33 between Athens and Madison Co., OH
Post Count: 7,484

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 12/18/2017 9:09:41 PM 
allen wrote:
Buckeye to Bobcat wrote:
Dambrot is pulling out his script from Akron it looks like and is gonna be a load there. Will be interesting to see how good his ballplayers grow.


He ended up signing with Cleveland State and he is a good one.


Where did you get that info? I'm seeing his twitter page with Duquesne still pinned to the top, and verbal commits states he signed and LOI with them. I'm really interested to see what Dambrot's team looks like next year.


Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,509

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 12/18/2017 9:45:22 PM 
OU_Country wrote:
allen wrote:
Buckeye to Bobcat wrote:
Dambrot is pulling out his script from Akron it looks like and is gonna be a load there. Will be interesting to see how good his ballplayers grow.


He ended up signing with Cleveland State and he is a good one.


Where did you get that info? I'm seeing his twitter page with Duquesne still pinned to the top, and verbal commits states he signed and LOI with them. I'm really interested to see what Dambrot's team looks like next year.



You are right, Cleveland State got Rashad Williams


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Austin, TX
Post Count: 5,487

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2018 6'2" Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline HS, MI) - Ohio Offer
   Posted: 2/26/2020 1:26:27 PM 
Kinda interesting to see this kid end up back home at Michigan...I guess as a walk on for now?
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 11  of 11 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Basketball Recruiting' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties