Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events
Topic:  RE: TOS to ....

Topic:  RE: TOS to ....
Author
Message
.
General User

Member Since: 2/3/2005
Post Count: 2,714

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 3/28/2021 4:41:06 PM 
TOS to New York Knicks assistant coaching spot.

Mike Woodson hired by Indiana. Thad Matta to be assistant AD, and I’m assuming Woodson’s tutor on how to navigate college basketball.
Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 3,911

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 3/30/2021 7:31:57 PM 
ETSU. Coach resigned.
Back to Top
  
OUVan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Bethesda, MD
Post Count: 5,426

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 10:37:43 AM 
TOS to UNC. Roy Williams retiring.
Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Austin, TX
Post Count: 5,768

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 10:45:14 AM 
OUVan wrote:
TOS to UNC. Roy Williams retiring.


Hey! I think I predicted this in our annual preseason prediction thread. A blind squirrel can indeed find a nut.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 853

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 11:13:48 AM 
Former ETSU assistant Brian "Penny" Collins is now the coach at TSU who just had a dreadful season with a bare cupboard roster but just got commits from two really good prospects, so he might not leave TSU to return to ETSU.

ETSU has only had two losing seasons since 2000, so it may attract some good candidates. Like top assistants from p-5 type schools.

Or maybe somebody like Tony Pujol from North Alabama. His team went 13-7 and barely lost in the A-Sun title game to tough Liberty... and UNA was still provisional D-1.
Back to Top
  
cc-cat
General User

Member Since: 4/5/2006
Location: matthews, NC
Post Count: 3,238

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 11:16:21 AM 
OUVan wrote:
TOS to UNC. Roy Williams retiring.


Been a strong rumor here for a few weeks - which means his replacement is already in place. Will be interesting to see who it is. Wes Miller was fast tracking a few years ago, but his star has faded a bit. We'll see.


FYI - Chris Beard to Texas

Last Edited: 4/1/2021 11:17:31 AM by cc-cat

Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 3,911

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 11:21:43 AM 
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 831

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 11:26:55 AM 
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.
Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Austin, TX
Post Count: 5,768

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 11:30:00 AM 
Chris Beard bolts Texas Tech for Texas.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 853

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 1:11:45 PM 
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


But all 27 idiots are hostage to the under-achieving orange clad elephant in the room in Knoxville. On top of that, some of them (tragically) are a scant notch (if that) above Boebert and Taylor-Greene in the brain department.

Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 7,150

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 1:28:57 PM 
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


+1
Back to Top
  
cbus cat fan
General User

Member Since: 12/2/2011
Post Count: 1,033

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 3:11:37 PM 
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.
Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 3,911

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 3:26:25 PM 
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


Sigh...

No one said they didn't have a right to an opinion. Responding to a disagreeable opinion does not remove the right to an opinion.
Back to Top
  
cbus cat fan
General User

Member Since: 12/2/2011
Post Count: 1,033

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 3:33:43 PM 
shabamon wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


Sigh...

No one said they didn't have a right to an opinion. Responding to a disagreeable opinion does not remove the right to an opinion.


They were called idiots weren't they? Why couldn't the poster just mention the ETSU coaching vacancy and not be political by calling people who love the tradtions of this country idiots.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 853

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 3:37:00 PM 
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


My wife was born in Miami in 1962. Want to guess why? Because her family fled Cuba and Castro. And I insult conservatives/republicans in front of my mother-in-law all the time and she never gripes about it. Maybe because she knows most of MY mother's side was slaughtered by Nazis in the holocaust.

Thus, I will continue to call conservatives/republicans IDIOTS as often as possible as they are the totalitarian/authoritarian wannabes of the U.S. and Boebert and Taylor-Greene ARE indicative of what IDIOTS they have turned into.

Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 3,911

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 3:46:04 PM 
cbus cat fan wrote:
shabamon wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


Sigh...

No one said they didn't have a right to an opinion. Responding to a disagreeable opinion does not remove the right to an opinion.


They were called idiots weren't they? Why couldn't the poster just mention the ETSU coaching vacancy and not be political by calling people who love the tradtions of this country idiots.


Calling them idiots is not the same as saying they don't have a right to an opinion.
Back to Top
  
cbus cat fan
General User

Member Since: 12/2/2011
Post Count: 1,033

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 4:37:17 PM 
greencat wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


My wife was born in Miami in 1962. Want to guess why? Because her family fled Cuba and Castro. And I insult conservatives/republicans in front of my mother-in-law all the time and she never gripes about it. Maybe because she knows most of MY mother's side was slaughtered by Nazis in the holocaust.

Thus, I will continue to call conservatives/republicans IDIOTS as often as possible as they are the totalitarian/authoritarian wannabes of the U.S. and Boebert and Taylor-Greene ARE indicative of what IDIOTS they have turned into.



Somewhere in Caracas, Maduro and his minions and miscreants are saluting you. I wonder why they aren't being flooded with migrants?

BTW my friend Manny doesn't believe you are real, says it has got to be a fake account. Read it and weep Manny, he's been posting for too long to be fake. This is what Socialist indoctrination does to you, and the results are not pretty.
Back to Top
  
cbus cat fan
General User

Member Since: 12/2/2011
Post Count: 1,033

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 4:44:46 PM 
On the Fan in Columbus some are wondering if Coach Holtman might be on North Carolina's short list? I kinda doubt it after the Oral Roberts debacle. However, the day the job opens up in Columbus, we know what will bombard this board. Here's hoping nothing like that happens for a good long while. My guess is Coach Boals likes his current living arrnagements and the team he has on the floor. We have a good thing going, we don't need any late season job opening curve balls to mess it up.

Last Edited: 4/1/2021 4:45:37 PM by cbus cat fan

Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 853

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 4:57:46 PM 
cbus cat fan wrote:
greencat wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


My wife was born in Miami in 1962. Want to guess why? Because her family fled Cuba and Castro. And I insult conservatives/republicans in front of my mother-in-law all the time and she never gripes about it. Maybe because she knows most of MY mother's side was slaughtered by Nazis in the holocaust.

Thus, I will continue to call conservatives/republicans IDIOTS as often as possible as they are the totalitarian/authoritarian wannabes of the U.S. and Boebert and Taylor-Greene ARE indicative of what IDIOTS they have turned into.



Somewhere in Caracas, Maduro and his minions and miscreants are saluting you. I wonder why they aren't being flooded with migrants?

BTW my friend Manny doesn't believe you are real, says it has got to be a fake account. Read it and weep Manny, he's been posting for too long to be fake. This is what Socialist indoctrination does to you, and the results are not pretty.


I see where the Capitol Police are filing a civil suit against your leader trump as he called for you people to stage a seditious insurrection. So, you gonna track me down and assault me with bear spray and a fire extinguisher or run me down with your gray Dodge Charger?
Back to Top
  
cbus cat fan
General User

Member Since: 12/2/2011
Post Count: 1,033

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 5:01:54 PM 
greencat wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
greencat wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


My wife was born in Miami in 1962. Want to guess why? Because her family fled Cuba and Castro. And I insult conservatives/republicans in front of my mother-in-law all the time and she never gripes about it. Maybe because she knows most of MY mother's side was slaughtered by Nazis in the holocaust.

Thus, I will continue to call conservatives/republicans IDIOTS as often as possible as they are the totalitarian/authoritarian wannabes of the U.S. and Boebert and Taylor-Greene ARE indicative of what IDIOTS they have turned into.



Somewhere in Caracas, Maduro and his minions and miscreants are saluting you. I wonder why they aren't being flooded with migrants?

BTW my friend Manny doesn't believe you are real, says it has got to be a fake account. Read it and weep Manny, he's been posting for too long to be fake. This is what Socialist indoctrination does to you, and the results are not pretty.


I see where the Capitol Police are filing a civil suit against your leader trump as he called for you people to stage a seditious insurrection. So, you gonna track me down and assault me with bear spray and a fire extinguisher or run me down with your gray Dodge Charger?


There is medicine available to help with your delusions. A Dodge Charger? It sounds like someone's been up at night watching a lot of Smokey and the Bandit movies.
Back to Top
  
bobcatsquared
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,373

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 5:49:04 PM 
I've consider this for some time but still can't quite decide which is more disappointing: Am I more disheartened that cbus cat fan is a fellow educator or that he's a fellow Ohio University alum?

I would think someone who attended OUr university would be intelligent enough to see Trump for what he is and an educator to be considerate enough to appreciate the injustices in this country that necessitates some to kneel during the national anthem.
Back to Top
  
cbus cat fan
General User

Member Since: 12/2/2011
Post Count: 1,033

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 6:05:23 PM 
bobcatsquared wrote:
I've consider this for some time but still can't quite decide which is more disappointing: Am I more disheartened that cbus cat fan is a fellow educator or that he's a fellow Ohio University alum?

I would think someone who attended OUr university would be intelligent enough to see Trump for what he is and an educator to be considerate enough to appreciate the injustices in this country that necessitates some to kneel during the national anthem.


TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) sounds like an incurable disease. When did I bring up the former president in any of this? We have some crazy leftists on this board who bring him up when he has nothing to do with anything mentioned here. The story was about a coaching change ETSU. Someone went political with a kneeling story. Now you bring up Trump. You guys just can't let it go, kinda like those people who swear they saw Elvis at the Waffle House or Jimmy Hoffa at a Detroit Steak House. This is what left wing indoctrination does to people, it makes them see something that has nothing to do with a coaching change, and then viola enter Donald Trump. Pretty soon, we will have an opening at Hoboken Tech and then somehow, Trump and every other leftist grievance will be brought up. A pretty sad way to live.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 853

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 6:06:31 PM 
Looks like faux news and limbaugh forgot to report on Charlottesville. Remember, when trump tried to give the neo-nazi klan a pass as "good people."

quote:
The Charlottesville car attack was a terror attack perpetrated on August 12, 2017, when James Alex Fields Jr. deliberately drove his car into a crowd of people who had been peacefully protesting the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring 19. The 20-year-old Fields had driven from >> OHIO << to attend the rally. Fields previously espoused neo-Nazi and white supremacist beliefs. He was convicted in a state court of hit and run, the first-degree murder of 32-year-old Heather Heyer, and eight counts of malicious wounding, and sentenced to life in prison with an additional 419 years in July 2019. He also pled guilty to 29 of 30 federal hate crime charges to avoid the death penalty, which also resulted in another life sentence handed down in June 2019.

photo of the gray Dodge Charger that the right wing trumper (also shown) used as a murder weapon in Charlottesville: https://wjla.com/resources/media/a7f7b994-54a8-48ca-901d-...

Is the redneck in the photo related to Cbus? Inbreeding?

Last Edited: 4/1/2021 6:37:06 PM by greencat

Back to Top
  
longtiimelurker
General User

Member Since: 2/2/2017
Post Count: 439

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 6:42:28 PM 
cbus cat fan wrote:
greencat wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
greencat wrote:
cbus cat fan wrote:
Bobcat Love wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Reports that there is a deeper issue at ETSU. Before ETSU's game with Chattanooga this season, their players knelt during the national anthem. Well in response, all 27 Republicans in the Tennessee Senate signed a letter to university presidents across the state calling on them to ban student-athletes from kneeling. There was also talk that a prominent donor threatened to discontinue support if a change wasn't made.

Best of luck getting a quality coach to what is normally a quality program.


They should have given the ETSU Coach a raise and extension for having those 27 idiots reprimand him.


I see those 27 don't have a right to an opinion, but those who kneel do. I would love to see to you make that argument to some of the Cubans and Venezuelans in my neighborhood who escaped totalitarian regimes and love the our flag and all it stands for. My guess is that you wouldn't be using the word idiot in their presense. It would not end well.


My wife was born in Miami in 1962. Want to guess why? Because her family fled Cuba and Castro. And I insult conservatives/republicans in front of my mother-in-law all the time and she never gripes about it. Maybe because she knows most of MY mother's side was slaughtered by Nazis in the holocaust.

Thus, I will continue to call conservatives/republicans IDIOTS as often as possible as they are the totalitarian/authoritarian wannabes of the U.S. and Boebert and Taylor-Greene ARE indicative of what IDIOTS they have turned into.



Somewhere in Caracas, Maduro and his minions and miscreants are saluting you. I wonder why they aren't being flooded with migrants?

BTW my friend Manny doesn't believe you are real, says it has got to be a fake account. Read it and weep Manny, he's been posting for too long to be fake. This is what Socialist indoctrination does to you, and the results are not pretty.


I see where the Capitol Police are filing a civil suit against your leader trump as he called for you people to stage a seditious insurrection. So, you gonna track me down and assault me with bear spray and a fire extinguisher or run me down with your gray Dodge Charger?


There is medicine available to help with your delusions. A Dodge Charger? It sounds like someone's been up at night watching a lot of Smokey and the Bandit movies.




And this is why we can't have nice things. Banished to Siberia. Thanks for playing.
Back to Top
  
GraffZ06
General User



Member Since: 1/5/2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Post Count: 845

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to ....
   Posted: 4/1/2021 7:19:53 PM 
greencat wrote:

I see where the Capitol Police are filing a civil suit against your leader trump


Your leader? What is this your leader garbage? He was OUR President. Still likely should be. As such he was the leader of the military and the free world. Nothing more, nothing less. Only weird cults and socialists idolize their political figures as their "leader" in the fashion you're describing.

Sorry he couldn't be as cool as the murderer Che Guevara for your tastes.

Also, funny that they're being forced to go the civil suit route since the federal case has completely blown up in their faces and disintegrated as more about Jan 6 is learned. Because there's no "there" there.

Now if we want to start arresting US citizens for protesting in the Capitol building we can start with the pink hat brigade that literally stormed the building and broke down doors during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. But that's your team, so I'm sure you're okay with that.

greencat wrote:
as he called for you people to stage a seditious insurrection.


Flag on the play. That's complete nonsense. Did you LISTEN to his speech on 6 Jan? I did. Secret, he never called for anything of the sort. Quite the opposite actually. Apparently, like most low information voters, you didn't and instead choose to get your opinions spoon fed to you by the all-knowing, all-caring, drive-by communist news networks.

greencat wrote:
So, you gonna track me down and assault me with bear spray and a fire extinguisher or run me down with your gray Dodge Charger?


What in the WORLD are you talking about? Like seriously - seek help for TDS. It's real.

You know the fire extinguisher thing at the Capitol was fake news too right? Of course you don't.

Last Edited: 4/1/2021 7:21:32 PM by GraffZ06

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  101 - 125  of 137 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6    Next >
View Other 'General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2021 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties