Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball
Topic:  Former Bobcat May have the virus

Topic:  Former Bobcat May have the virus
Author
Message
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,498

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  Former Bobcat May have the virus
   Posted: 3/18/2020 9:47:31 PM 
Sad news
https://apple.news/AFtiPEkwbQGKw6C7TpiRMOw

Last Edited: 3/19/2020 12:15:00 PM by allen


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 6,060

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Former Bobcat has tested positive
   Posted: 3/18/2020 11:22:21 PM 
allen wrote:
Sad news
https://apple.news/AFtiPEkwbQGKw6C7TpiRMOw


Actually says hes been tested. Talking to his former coach today, hes not gotten results back yet on him or his family. The 2 year old is the son of a firefighter in Columbus per news reports as well.

Last Edited: 3/18/2020 11:23:00 PM by BillyTheCat

Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,498

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Former Bobcat has tested positive
   Posted: 3/18/2020 11:45:13 PM 
BillyTheCat wrote:
allen wrote:
Sad news
https://apple.news/AFtiPEkwbQGKw6C7TpiRMOw


Actually says hes been tested. Talking to his former coach today, hes not gotten results back yet on him or his family. The 2 year old is the son of a firefighter in Columbus per news reports as well.


Ive says his doctor knows that he, his wife and his 2 year old have it, he is being quarantined, he has water in his lungs, shortness of breath and a dry cough.


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 6,060

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Former Bobcat has tested positive
   Posted: 3/19/2020 9:25:48 AM 
allen wrote:
BillyTheCat wrote:
allen wrote:
Sad news
https://apple.news/AFtiPEkwbQGKw6C7TpiRMOw


Actually says hes been tested. Talking to his former coach today, hes not gotten results back yet on him or his family. The 2 year old is the son of a firefighter in Columbus per news reports as well.


Ive says his doctor knows that he, his wife and his 2 year old have it, he is being quarantined, he has water in his lungs, shortness of breath and a dry cough.


He very well may have, however your headline is misleading because when you posted it, there had been no positive testing. Your post on the football board is much more appropriate

Last Edited: 3/19/2020 9:26:51 AM by BillyTheCat

Back to Top
  
100%Cat
General User



Member Since: 1/17/2013
Post Count: 1,821

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Former Bobcat has tested positive
   Posted: 3/19/2020 10:35:13 AM 
The doctor presumes they have it. Without a positive test, the doctor doesn't "know" anything.
Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,498

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Former Bobcat has tested positive
   Posted: 3/19/2020 12:15:19 PM 
100%Cat wrote:
The doctor presumes they have it. Without a positive test, the doctor doesn't "know" anything.


Very true


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 6  of 6 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Basketball' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties