Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football Recruiting
Topic:  Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense

Topic:  Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
Author
Message
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,651

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/8/2020 1:40:03 PM 
Since we have OUr first commit it’s Wish List time-Defense forthcoming.



QB-Nick Vatiatto-5’11-170-Ft. Lauderdale FL-dual threat with UK and UC offers.

RB-JamariSimmons-5’11-190-Atlanta GA-offers from EMU and Samford.

RB-Brandon McDonald-5’11-225-Kettering Alter-bruiser from decent program.

TE-Bryce Butler-6’3”-240-Wash. DC-versatile WR or H-back and VERBAL TO OHIO.

WR-Navell Chopin-6’3”-200-Gonzales LA-big body WR and VERBAL TO OHIO..

WR-Isaiah Davis-6’3”-180-Apopka FL-tall rangy WR and VERBAL TO OHIO.

OL-Kaden Rogers-6’4”-270-Hamilton Ross-Arizona and BC offers.

OL-Jake Skelly-6’4-260-Col. Hartley-baseball stud with decent feet and VERBAL TO OHIO.

OL-Justin Pickett-6’7”-320-Carmel IN-road grader plus.

OL-Otto Hess-6’6”-300-Oswego IL-3 Star with 16 offers.


Last Edited: 7/5/2020 10:22:09 PM by Doc Bobcat

Back to Top
  
Cats5
General User

Member Since: 6/14/2017
Post Count: 184

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/8/2020 11:25:15 PM 
Skelly has now committed
Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,651

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/9/2020 4:36:59 PM 
Quarantine hudl video watching...two we have in Bryce Butler and Jake Skelly and one I wish we had in Heinrich Haarberg.
Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,651

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/9/2020 5:19:59 PM 
Had some trouble finding Skelly on hudl...Max Preps has some videos....moves pretty good for a big guy.
Back to Top
  
Ted Thompson
Administrator



Member Since: 11/11/2004
Location: MAC Play
Post Count: 6,398

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/10/2020 9:24:41 AM 
Doc Bobcat wrote:
Quarantine hudl video watching...two we have in Bryce Butler and Jake Skelly and one I wish we had in Heinrich Haarberg.


Haarberg just committed to Nebraska.


Follow Ohio Football recruiting on the BobcatAttack.com football recruiting database.

Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,651

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/10/2020 11:43:40 AM 
Ted Thompson wrote:
Doc Bobcat wrote:
Quarantine hudl video watching...two we have in Bryce Butler and Jake Skelly and one I wish we had in Heinrich Haarberg.


Haarberg just committed to Nebraska.



I figured he would...but man his video....6’5” with a pro arm and 4.6 speed with super long strides...he would have been perfect for OUr offense.
Back to Top
  
WxM
General User

Member Since: 1/21/2020
Post Count: 34

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/10/2020 1:05:08 PM 
Doc Bobcat wrote:
Since we have OUr first commit it’s Wish List time-Defense forthcoming.



QB-Nick Vatiatto-5’11-170-Ft. Lauderdale FL-dual threat with UK and UC offers.
RB-JamariSimmons-5’11-190-Atlanta GA-offers from EMU and Samford.

RB-Brandon McDonald-5’11-225-Kettering Alter-bruiser from decent program.

TE-Bryce Butler-6’3”-240-Wash. DC-versatile WR or H-back and VERBAL TO OHIO.

TE/WR-James Carnie-6’5”-210-Firth NE-track star also plays DE.

WR-Fred Farrier-6’1”-180-Frankfort KY- 21 offers.

OL-Kaden Rogers-6’4”-270-Hamilton Ross-Arizona and BC offers.

OL-Jake Skelly-6’4-260-Col. Hartley-baseball stud with decent feet and VERBAL TO OHIO.

OL-Justin Pickett-6’7”-320-Carmel IN-road grader plus.

OL-Otto Hess-6’6”-300-Oswego IL-3 Star with 16 offers.



Vatiatto and Hess seem like they would be tough gets since each has three or four P5 offers. All the rest have respectable offer lists that OU could realistically compete with except for Sirmons, whose only other FBS offer is from EMU.
Back to Top
  
Doc Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,651

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 5/10/2020 2:32:46 PM 
WxM wrote:
Doc Bobcat wrote:
Since we have OUr first commit it’s Wish List time-Defense forthcoming.



QB-Nick Vatiatto-5’11-170-Ft. Lauderdale FL-dual threat with UK and UC offers.

RB-JamariSimmons-5’11-190-Atlanta GA-offers from EMU and Samford.

RB-Brandon McDonald-5’11-225-Kettering Alter-bruiser from decent program.

TE-Bryce Butler-6’3”-240-Wash. DC-versatile WR or H-back and VERBAL TO OHIO.

TE/WR-James Carnie-6’5”-210-Firth NE-track star also plays DE.

WR-Fred Farrier-6’1”-180-Frankfort KY- 21 offers.

OL-Kaden Rogers-6’4”-270-Hamilton Ross-Arizona and BC offers.

OL-Jake Skelly-6’4-260-Col. Hartley-baseball stud with decent feet and VERBAL TO OHIO.

OL-Justin Pickett-6’7”-320-Carmel IN-road grader plus.

OL-Otto Hess-6’6”-300-Oswego IL-3 Star with 16 offers.



Vatiatto and Hess seem like they would be tough gets since each has three or four P5 offers. All the rest have respectable offer lists that OU could realistically compete with except for Sirmons, whose only other FBS offer is from EMU.


Yeah my Wish Lists have always been a mixture of doables and never happens. The guys you mention that look like guys we will never get are just guys I really like. I still think we may go after a QB transfer which could mean we don’t even sign a first year QB for next year.
Back to Top
  
Cats5
General User

Member Since: 6/14/2017
Post Count: 184

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Doc’s Wish List-2021-Offense
   Posted: 7/5/2020 1:21:07 PM 
Chopin has committed. 6’3 200 WR. I like seeing us get tall WR’s
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 9  of 9 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Football Recruiting' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties