Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football Recruiting
Topic:  Anyone new?

Topic:  Anyone new?
Author
Message
ExCat21
General User

Member Since: 9/29/2014
Post Count: 580

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Anyone new?
   Posted: 10/26/2019 12:08:19 PM 
Do we have any recruits coming in on visits?

Last Edited: 10/26/2019 12:17:07 PM by ExCat21

Back to Top
  
L.C.
General User

Member Since: 8/31/2005
Location: United States
Post Count: 8,973

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/1/2019 5:38:20 PM 
I estimate that there is still room for 5-8 more recruits in this class. With early signing looming in a couple months, it wouldn't surprise me if there are more than a few recruits at this game.


ďWe have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.Ē ― Epictetus

Back to Top
  
Valley Cat
General User



Member Since: 12/28/2004
Location: Jackson Twp., OH
Post Count: 848

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/3/2019 9:07:56 PM 
Watching Massillon vs McKinley yesterday all the offered players in this game and no Ohio offers? Seems amazing to me.
Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 95

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/3/2019 9:35:58 PM 
Valley Cat wrote:
Watching Massillon vs McKinley yesterday all the offered players in this game and no Ohio offers? Seems amazing to me.


I think it may even more unbelievable than that. I am trying to recall, over the almost 20 years that Iíve been following the Bobcats more closely, and really canít name one Tiger or Bulldog who has played for us. It seems there is a vague recollection of someone from McKinley but maybe not. Perhaps someone can enlighten me about that.
Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 5,644

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/4/2019 10:59:53 AM 
CatsUp wrote:
Valley Cat wrote:
Watching Massillon vs McKinley yesterday all the offered players in this game and no Ohio offers? Seems amazing to me.


I think it may even more unbelievable than that. I am trying to recall, over the almost 20 years that Iíve been following the Bobcats more closely, and really canít name one Tiger or Bulldog who has played for us. It seems there is a vague recollection of someone from McKinley but maybe not. Perhaps someone can enlighten me about that.


Garrett Bush
Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 95

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/4/2019 3:55:36 PM 
BillyTheCat wrote:
CatsUp wrote:
Valley Cat wrote:
Watching Massillon vs McKinley yesterday all the offered players in this game and no Ohio offers? Seems amazing to me.


I think it may even more unbelievable than that. I am trying to recall, over the almost 20 years that Iíve been following the Bobcats more closely, and really canít name one Tiger or Bulldog who has played for us. It seems there is a vague recollection of someone from McKinley but maybe not. Perhaps someone can enlighten me about that.


Garrett Bush


Thanks for filling in the blank BTC. I guess at least I was ďbarking up the right treeĒ.
Back to Top
  
ExCat21
General User

Member Since: 9/29/2014
Post Count: 580

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/5/2019 12:45:44 PM 
I played with Garrett and Bryson Bush.
Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 5,644

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Anyone new?
   Posted: 11/6/2019 11:24:03 AM 
ExCat21 wrote:
I played with Garrett and Bryson Bush.


Bryson did not play at McKinley, he was a graduate of CCC.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 8  of 8 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Football Recruiting' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2019 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties