Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football
Topic:  Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster

Topic:  Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
Author
Message
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: 69.5 miles from Peden Stadium
Post Count: 6,757

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/13/2020 1:37:23 PM 
It's Jan 18 at 7 pm ET on NFL Network. http://collegiate.nflpa.com/2020-game-roster /


Actually, the phrase is "Ohio on the Charles."

Back to Top
  
allen
General User

Member Since: 1/24/2006
Post Count: 4,384

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/14/2020 3:35:41 PM 
Pataskala wrote:
It's Jan 18 at 7 pm ET on NFL Network. http://collegiate.nflpa.com/2020-game-roster /


Nice


Nobody despises to lose more than I do. That's got me into trouble over the years, but it also made a man of mediocre ability into a pretty good coach. Woody Hayes

Back to Top
  
IceCat76
General User

Member Since: 12/5/2016
Location: Byfield, MA
Post Count: 77

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/18/2020 8:49:31 PM 
Has any one heard if Hagan has been invited to any of these all star games?
Any combine invites for anyone yet?

Last Edited: 1/18/2020 8:51:18 PM by IceCat76

Back to Top
  
Pete Chouteau
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2004
Location: Northeast Middling Amalgamation
Post Count: 1,418

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/18/2020 9:24:19 PM 
Tonight I noticed I do not have NFL Network. Apparently since April, 2019.

/shrugs
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: 69.5 miles from Peden Stadium
Post Count: 6,757

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/18/2020 9:37:40 PM 
Looks like he'll wind up 8 of 15 for 126 yds and an INT. At least two of the incompletions were drops and he had a TD called back for offensive interference. He also had about 20 yds rushing on two carries and was sacked once.


Actually, the phrase is "Ohio on the Charles."

Back to Top
  
ytownbobcat
General User

Member Since: 8/7/2006
Post Count: 1,081

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/19/2020 9:57:19 AM 
I watched some of the game. I thought he looked very good and threw some ball right on the money and they were dropped.
All in all the announcers talked him up. Since it was a defined offense there was not real opportunity for RPO and opportunity to show of his running ability.
Back to Top
  
Bobcatboy5
General User

Member Since: 6/14/2017
Post Count: 165

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/19/2020 12:22:14 PM 
ytownbobcat wrote:
I watched some of the game. I thought he looked very good and threw some ball right on the money and they were dropped.
All in all the announcers talked him up. Since it was a defined offense there was not real opportunity for RPO and opportunity to show of his running ability.


I agree. I was really impressed with him.
Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 169

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/19/2020 12:47:29 PM 
I think the interception was really his only bad play. I thought he was moving the team well and had he stayed in late, instead of bringing in the third QB, his team may have even come back to win. But hey. Itís an all star game. Everybody plays.
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: 69.5 miles from Peden Stadium
Post Count: 6,757

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/19/2020 8:08:07 PM 
CatsUp wrote:
I think the interception was really his only bad play. I thought he was moving the team well and had he stayed in late, instead of bringing in the third QB, his team may have even come back to win. But hey. Itís an all star game. Everybody plays.


I doubt that the Americans would have won. Hue Jackson was their coach and Marvin Lewis was the Nationals' coach. Jackson has never beaten Lewis.


Actually, the phrase is "Ohio on the Charles."

Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 169

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/19/2020 8:25:52 PM 
Pataskala wrote:
CatsUp wrote:
I think the interception was really his only bad play. I thought he was moving the team well and had he stayed in late, instead of bringing in the third QB, his team may have even come back to win. But hey. Itís an all star game. Everybody plays.


I doubt that the Americans would have won. Hue Jackson was their coach and Marvin Lewis was the Nationals' coach. Jackson has never beaten Lewis.


Well, I did realize it was a huge game for Marvin when he got the Gatorade bath at the end. ;)
Back to Top
  
Maddog13
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2004
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Post Count: 392

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Nathan on the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl roster
   Posted: 1/28/2020 8:24:28 AM 
Nathan appeared to adjust well to the increased speed of the competition and gave the impression of being able to effectively lead his offense down field at this level, though he looked almost boyish in contrast to some of his sculpted and seemingly bigger peers. The Red Zone effectiveness of the offense that he led was stymied too, but the kid looked good. This game though did not have the best of the best coming out of college football and going up against savvy and elite NFL caliber players might have led to different results, but I was impressed nonetheless. By contrast, the kid from UNC (University of Northern Colorado?) was not able to adjust at all to the speed of the game and paid for it too. The broadcasters also gave a lot of love to Athens, Ohio; Frank Solich; Coach Burrow; Joe Burrow; and Nathan's own volunteer work in that region. Anyone have any thoughts about whether Nathan might be picked up in the later rounds of the draft or does he directly go to the Canadian Football League?
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 11  of 11 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Football' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2020 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties