Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball
Topic:  RE: New AD

Topic:  RE: New AD
Author
Message
Buck.Cat
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2017
Post Count: 365

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New AD
   Posted: 8/14/2019 9:53:29 AM 
Andrew Ruck wrote:

I've picked up on some of the rare dialect of Buck.Cat and his twisted way of interpreting information and communicating. It is a fascinating subject worth a much deeper dive with extensive funding, but having been in enough arguments with him and observed many more, I think I can help you with your confusion.

Someone pointed out the irony of how slow the process has been to replace Schaus...when Schaus himself was known for very swift and quick hires. Someone then laughed at this and pointed out that it was after an "exhaustive search." Buck.Cat, in all in wisdom, took this to mean a clear and unmistakable rebuke of the Boals hire. Yes, he ignored the fact that Schaus has made dozens of hires. And yes, he reached for it to mean if you pointed out it was a quick hire, then you must mean you think it was a bad hire.

I know it sounds silly, but it his mind in makes perfect sense. Ater all, because a few posters defended some select aspects of Saul and his time at Ohio...this clearly means tons and tons of people are made Saul was fired, and mad Boals was hired.

Hope this helps...


And the award for the thinnest skin on this board goes to...

Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 3,028

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New AD
   Posted: 8/15/2019 8:14:59 AM 
Buck.Cat wrote:
Andrew Ruck wrote:

I've picked up on some of the rare dialect of Buck.Cat and his twisted way of interpreting information and communicating. It is a fascinating subject worth a much deeper dive with extensive funding, but having been in enough arguments with him and observed many more, I think I can help you with your confusion.

Someone pointed out the irony of how slow the process has been to replace Schaus...when Schaus himself was known for very swift and quick hires. Someone then laughed at this and pointed out that it was after an "exhaustive search." Buck.Cat, in all in wisdom, took this to mean a clear and unmistakable rebuke of the Boals hire. Yes, he ignored the fact that Schaus has made dozens of hires. And yes, he reached for it to mean if you pointed out it was a quick hire, then you must mean you think it was a bad hire.

I know it sounds silly, but it his mind in makes perfect sense. Ater all, because a few posters defended some select aspects of Saul and his time at Ohio...this clearly means tons and tons of people are made Saul was fired, and mad Boals was hired.

Hope this helps...


And the award for the thinnest skin on this board goes to...



And just to continue in translating...what he is doing here is realizing he can't really dispute any of that, so he diverts to make a completely senseless attack that really doesn't fit the conversation at all but uses it to divert away from his flawed ability to have an adult conversation. About 80% of all BC interaction end up here.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
Buck.Cat
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2017
Post Count: 365

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New AD
   Posted: 8/15/2019 10:55:42 AM 
Andrew Ruck wrote:

And just to continue in translating...what he is doing here is realizing he can't really dispute any of that, so he diverts to make a completely senseless attack that really doesn't fit the conversation at all but uses it to divert away from his flawed ability to have an adult conversation. About 80% of all BC interaction end up here.


Oh Andy, I have really done a number on you. I am officially living rent free in your head. If you disagree with my posts, you could just scan over them. Instead, you are obsessing about another person online. I understand your frustration though as your posts mostly end up being wrong while my posts are mostly correct.

Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: US33 between Athens and the 'Bus, OH
Post Count: 6,940

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New AD
   Posted: 8/15/2019 12:54:23 PM 
Buck.Cat wrote:
Andrew Ruck wrote:

And just to continue in translating...what he is doing here is realizing he can't really dispute any of that, so he diverts to make a completely senseless attack that really doesn't fit the conversation at all but uses it to divert away from his flawed ability to have an adult conversation. About 80% of all BC interaction end up here.


Oh Andy, I have really done a number on you. I am officially living rent free in your head. If you disagree with my posts, you could just scan over them. Instead, you are obsessing about another person online. I understand your frustration though as your posts mostly end up being wrong while my posts are mostly correct.



At least we know one person who won't be getting tickets if Andrew ever has extra's to give away this fall and winter.

;-)
Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 3,028

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New AD
   Posted: 8/15/2019 1:12:59 PM 
I just enjoy trolling the troll all in good fun. I'd happily give him my tickets if we could peel him away from the Buckeyes to visit Athens.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
Buck.Cat
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2017
Post Count: 365

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New AD
   Posted: 8/15/2019 2:00:24 PM 
OU_Country wrote:

At least we know one person who won't be getting tickets if Andrew ever has extra's to give away this fall and winter.

;-)


Why would I need his tickets? Mine are better. Besides, he comes across as the type of person who charges face to sell tickets from his family pack.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  101 - 106  of 106 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
View Other 'Ohio Basketball' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             



Copyright ©2019 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties